Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account

Discus and support Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, I am encountering an issue while trying to sign into Minecraft. The problem stems from the fact that the account previously... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kai Fox, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Kai Fox
    Kai Fox Guest

Hello Microsoft community,

I am encountering an issue while trying to sign into Minecraft. The problem stems from the fact that the account previously connected to my Minecraft game no longer exists. Here are the details of my situation:

I used to play Minecraft with an old email but that account is no longer accessible.

When I attempt to sign in to Minecraft, I receive an error message stating that my account is already linked to another account but it doesn't specify what account

I am now unsure how to regain access to my Minecraft account. Can someone please help me to resolve this issue and link my Minecraft game to a new or existing Microsoft account? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!
    Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account [​IMG]

:)

Kai Fox, Oct 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: