Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc

Discus and support Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried signing into my account this morning and whenever i sign out of my brothers and click sign in it doesn't give me the option to choose a account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bruh Bruh4, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Bruh Bruh4
    Bruh Bruh4 Guest

I tried signing into my account this morning and whenever i sign out of my brothers and click sign in it doesn't give me the option to choose a account but just signs straight into my brothers

:)

Bruh Bruh4, Jul 19, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to Settings > Accounts > Your Info. Click "Stop signing into all Microsoft accounts automatically."

Let me know if this sorts out the issue.
  3. Alliance United Win User

Windows 8 and Xbox Live are on two separate Microsoft accounts.

Hello,

Want to sign in to your app as a different user?

Use your Xbox app with a different Microsoft account

To switch to a different Microsoft account than the one you’re signed in with in your Xbox app—as you’d want to do if your Xbox gamertag is associated with a different Microsoft account (formerly known as a Windows Live ID)—do the following.

Sign in to your PC using a different Microsoft account

1.On your PC, select the Settings charm.

2.Select Change PC settings.

3.Select Users.

4.Under Other users, select an account.

If needed, select Add a user and enter the email address and password for the Microsoft account you want to use.
  4. Rostom L Win User

I am trying to swap an older Gamertag to my current email which already has a Gamertag linked.

That's correct, Sean. And yes, it's possible that you use a different account when playing on Xbox on your PC. Simply sign out the account that's currently signed in on the Xbox app and sign in your preferred account.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

one game on two platforms

not same account at the same time

use a different account on pc, sign into the xbox app with your account that owns game, download the game, sign out of the xbox app and back in with the other account, then you can play the same game at the same time.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Help! I'm constantly getting kicked out from playing Cloud Gaming.

That’s odd. If you have a different PC or Laptop where your Microsoft account may have signed in on Xbox App or Microsoft Store please make sure that it’s signed out.
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc - Similar Threads - Unable sign different

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  6. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  7. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  8. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...
  9. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.: I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have...
  10. Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!: Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but then it seems to divert back to the main page...