Unable to sign in?

Discus and support Unable to sign in? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Code 0x80860010 appears when I try to sign in. I have tried all the recommendations to no avail. Does anybody have any ideas what the problem might... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kathi Newlin, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Kathi Newlin
    Kathi Newlin Guest

Unable to sign in?

Code 0x80860010 appears when I try to sign in. I have tried all the recommendations to no avail. Does anybody have any ideas what the problem might be? I am just trying to play solitaire and have my stats recorded.

:)

Kathi Newlin, Oct 26, 2018
  2. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Still can not....

Still unable to sign in!!!

SteampunkPagan, Oct 26, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Unable to sign in?

Hey Kathi,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble being experienced not being able to sign into Solitaire.

I believe it may be a good idea to check out these resources for information that might be helpful. The Microsoft Casual Games has a community on Facebook and they have a website where you can get more feedback as well.

XBF Diego M, Oct 26, 2018
  5. Geth
    Geth Guest
  6. AMK InSaNitY
    AMK InSaNitY Guest
    Do a power cicle on your xbox and also check if this happens when you go offline

AMK InSaNitY, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Unable to sign in?