Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same...

Discus and support Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 1. Try to sign-in with Microsoft. Page refreshes and tells me the period for Mojang account migration has expired, but I migrated over a year ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BAJARYMI, Sep 28, 2023.

1. BAJARYMI
    BAJARYMI Guest

Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same...

1. Try to sign-in with Microsoft. Page refreshes and tells me the period for Mojang account migration has expired, but I migrated over a year ago (2022-06-11).

2. I follow the instructions and try to sign in with the old Mojang account, but it was disabled when I migrated.

3. Told to sign in through Microsoft again, but it doesn't work as explained in #1

I have tried signing in on multiple devices and multiple browsers. Minecraft support tells me I need to go here for for help because they can't do anything.

Errors:

1. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/log...scription=Some+exception+happenen#state=login
    2. "The time to migrate your Mojang account to a Microsoft account has ended. Sign in for your next steps:"

3. "This Mojang account has been disabled. Please log in with your Microsoft account using the green "Sign in with Microsoft" button above."

:)

BAJARYMI, Sep 28, 2023
  2. BAJARYMI Win User

Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same sign-in page.

Thank you, updating the password for the microsoft account resolved the issue for whatever reason.
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same sign-in page.

Hi BAJARYMI,

Thank you for coming back.

I am glad that the problem has been resolved after updating your password. i hope everything is working fine now.

If you need further assistance in the future, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you again for your time.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi BAJARYMI

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you're having trouble signing in to Minecraft through Microsoft. Based on the error messages you're receiving, it seems like there might be an issue with your account migration from Mojang to Microsoft. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

To start, can you confirm that you're using the correct Microsoft account to sign in? Sometimes, users accidentally create multiple Microsoft accounts, which can cause confusion during the sign-in process.

If you're sure that you're using the correct Microsoft account, the next step would be to try resetting your password. This can sometimes resolve sign-in issues. Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  5. EvinRuck Win User

error 0x00000001 windows 11

same, a few days ago Minecraft launcher kept redirecting me to some random app on the Microsoft store, now i cant redownload the launcher from Microsoft store, minecraft.net or Xbox app
  6. blubeabee Win User

Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble processing payment error). How do I fix it?

Hi!

I bought it through Minecraft.net! I also just tried purchasing it with both Chrome, Chrome incognito and Microsoft Edge, and the same error popped up.
Thema:

1. Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same... - Similar Threads - Unable sign through

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  6. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  7. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  8. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...
  9. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.: I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have...
  10. Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!: Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but then it seems to divert back to the main page...