Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!

Discus and support Unable to sign in to my Xbox account! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarlyleRX, Dec 12, 2023.

1. CarlyleRX
    CarlyleRX Guest

Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but then it seems to divert back to the main page - https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/

I have tried to resolve it by checking any family restrictions and seeing if there is anything wrong with my security, or if I am even logged into another account that is restricted from accessing Xbox.

I got nothing, all the above did not resolve my issue. I then used my Windows Troubleshooter to see if those specified URLs may be restricted but I still had nothing.

At times when I did click on the sign-in button, it would load with the Xbox icon like usual and then just randomly sign me out.

Just for your information, I was doing this when Xbox had limited downtime in the Store and Subscriptions section but this should not affect my sign-in at all, but the Account and Profile section was up and running fine.

I just need help with why this may be and I want to know if there are any possible ways that this can be fixed. I would appreciate it.

:)

CarlyleRX, Dec 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: