Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CF1051, May 17, 2024.

1. CF1051
    CF1051 Guest

Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks for my serial number and that's fine because it's on the back of the controller. Then it asks if it's a design labs controller. I check yes and it opens a new box asking for a 10digit dash 6digit number found under the battery. Problem is the battery is enclosed and you cannot submit this form without this info.

So I chatted with MS and had many phone calls and they are all so confused and just keep escalating and postponing. I originally talked to them over a week ago and they are still researching "how to get an exchange or repair set up for you". The say they just cannot figure it out.

I'm at a loss. Any suggestions others than what I've been doing an emailing the rep every couple days expressing my displeasure (kindly as I can) but asking for updates.

:)

CF1051, May 17, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: