Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

Discus and support Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ADHD Exo-pistols, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont believe my account is under enforcement so please help

:)

ADHD Exo-pistols, Sep 3, 2023
  2. LimitlessCJ Win User

I just did since you sent me the link, I have no prior or active enforcements so I dont know why i cant post.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

4. Bro Sephscy Win User

Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

I have checked and all of my settings are good, and no matter what I do everytime I want to post a group post or click to interest in a group post it says "unable to send request" or "There was a problem posting your looking for group".
  5. call me warrior Win User

Unable to send request for looking for group

I’m having a similar issue. I go to post my LFG and it says “Let’s keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again,” my LFG right now says “Kings Fall doing all normal challenges have 10+ clears”. Two things I recommend, 1- updating the criteria because nothing I’m trying to add is inappropriate. 2- allow the system to highlight the “inappropriate”’content so we know what the system is thinking whatever is inappropriate.
  6. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Unable to send group request

Hello Nolan_367,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

- Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select Settings.
    - Select Network Settings.
    - Select Advanced Settings.
    - Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.
    - Select Clear.
    - Allow the console to restart when prompted.

If that doesn't help, then Go to Settings > Power & startup > Under Power Options > highlight the Power mode, then press the "A" button on the controller to toggle between instant-on and energy-saving mode.

Change DNS:

- Go to Settings
    - Network
    - Advanced settings
    - DNS settings
    - Manual.

(If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
    Then enter the Primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the Secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220"

You can visit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...re-was-a/462089da-7e84-4398-bf60-c6ce12f976a3 to follow other suggestions.

Good Luck
    Regards
Thema:

1. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups - Similar Threads - Unable send request

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  5. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  6. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  7. Unable to send game invites

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send game invites: Hi there. Myself, partner and 2 children have been trying to play a game together. We are able to invite to a party and chat on it, but, we can’t send game invites? We’ve looked over the settings...
  8. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  9. Unable to send group request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send group request: Hey. For some reason whenever I try to send a request to join a group it says “unable to send request.” I have no ide how to fix this. I’ve tried everything. 2694b8f5-c305-43f8-bd3a-9a1191104eee
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....