Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior"

Discus and support Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox will not allow me to send messages, it says it is due to my past behavior but I have a perfect record and don't have any bans. I've already sent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x AN0NiiMiiS, Jun 14, 2017.

1. x AN0NiiMiiS
    x AN0NiiMiiS Guest

xbox will not allow me to send messages, it says it is due to my past behavior but I have a perfect record and don't have any bans. I've already sent the code to my phone and submitted it and checked my reputation yet it still will not allow me to send any
    messages. Please help!

:)

x AN0NiiMiiS, Jun 14, 2017
  2. Can't send messages due to past behavior?

I try to send a message but I can't because of "past behavior"... Which is odd seeing as how this is a fresh account and I haven't sent any messages nor have I used voice chat.

My reputation level says I haven't received any complaints.

CrunchySoupBite, Jun 14, 2017
  3. "Can't send messages due to past behavior."

I've been getting a message cannot be sent error when trying to send messages on xbox live for about 3 months, I figured it would resolve itself and I found a workaround and just used the website to send messages but now when I use the website it says "Due
    to past behavior you are unable to send messages.".

I don't understand because I checked my enforcement status and the only offenses are from 2010, and 2012 which have been dealt with. I also searched my email and I don't have any email notifying me of a suspension.

What steps can I take to fix this because its absolutely infuriating, being unable to respond to friends.

Trippy Reptar, Jun 14, 2017
  4. Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior"

It has something to do with the "enforcement" team. I will be switching to PS4 soon because of this nonsense. It happens periodically for me even though I have a perfect rep and record.

Donald Trump UV, Jun 22, 2017
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there x AN0NiiMiiS.

Have you had a chance to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    ? All information on suspensions can be found there, which should help narrow down why you're seeing that message. Unfortunately Enforcement issues aren't supported here on the forums.

Mister Maka, Jun 23, 2017
  6. That does not help..

Donald Trump UV, Jun 23, 2017
  7. Apparently enforcement issues aren't supported or solved anywhere.

HailedWriter10, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Donald Trump UV Win User

Hey there x AN0NiiMiiS.

Enforcement.xbox.com
    ? All information on suspensions can be found there, which should help narrow down why you're seeing that message. Unfortunately Enforcement issues aren't supported here on the forums.
    That does not help..
  9. HailedWriter10 Win User

Apparently enforcement issues aren't supported or solved anywhere.
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there x AN0NiiMiiS.

Enforcement.xbox.com
  11. Donald Trump UV Win User

It has something to do with the "enforcement" team. I will be switching to PS4 soon because of this nonsense. It happens periodically for me even though I have a perfect rep and record.
  12. OK Fowl Win User

Can't send messages due to past behavior?

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
Thema:

1. Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior" - Similar Threads - Unable send messages

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  4. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  5. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  6. Unable to send game invites

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send game invites: Hi there. Myself, partner and 2 children have been trying to play a game together. We are able to invite to a party and chat on it, but, we can’t send game invites? We’ve looked over the settings...
  7. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  8. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  9. Unable to send group request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send group request: Hey. For some reason whenever I try to send a request to join a group it says “unable to send request.” I have no ide how to fix this. I’ve tried everything. 2694b8f5-c305-43f8-bd3a-9a1191104eee
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....