Unable to send game invites

Discus and support Unable to send game invites in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there. Myself, partner and 2 children have been trying to play a game together. We are able to invite to a party and chat on it, but, we can’t send... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Teri daleyrich, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Unable to send game invites

Hi there. Myself, partner and 2 children have been trying to play a game together. We are able to invite to a party and chat on it, but, we can’t send game invites? We’ve looked over the settings and everything is open as we thought that would be the problem but we still can’t. The option to send a game invite is in green writing rather than the usual white. We all have the game pass too. Is anyone able to shed some light? I’ve tried to contact Xbox support but no use as I can’t seem to speak to anyone at all thank you

:)

Teri daleyrich, Sep 23, 2023
  2. GDILIVES Win User

So this guy called me a [mod removed] and I reported him and he didn’t get banned but when I call him a [mod removed] I get a 4 day ban it’s not fair

If they are unable to send messages, invite to parties or talk in a game.
  3. Iankiller69 Win User

GAME INVITES UNABLE TO SEND

im having the same problemn, support told me to open ports on my router, im still having trouble :(
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Teri daleyrich,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play together with your family, and you were unable to because the invites are not coming through. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern. We would like to ask for few questions:

May we ask if you are the organizer of the Microsoft Family for the children? If yes, please see the guide below and enable multiplayer, enable join and create chat and others can communicate with voice, text, or invites. See guide here: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

Now since you are seeing game invite is in green writing rather than the usual white, may we ask if you can provide us a screenshot for this?

Also, may we ask on what platform are you playing?

Are you or your partner or the children cannot send invite?

For guide on how to send game invites, please check this link: - Connect with friends in party chat | Xbox Support

Otherwise, let us know the details about your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

GAME INVITES UNABLE TO SEND

Hey Ian, sorry to hear it! Did you also try the steps suggested by Akradon? :)
Thema:

1. Unable to send game invites - Similar Threads - Unable send game

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  5. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  6. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  7. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  8. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  9. Unable to send group request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send group request: Hey. For some reason whenever I try to send a request to join a group it says “unable to send request.” I have no ide how to fix this. I’ve tried everything. 2694b8f5-c305-43f8-bd3a-9a1191104eee
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....