Unable to see stream function on latest build

Discus and support Unable to see stream function on latest build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Subject says it all, I go into the capture tab, and I see everything but the ability to stream. I’ve restarted the console, and I’m running the latest... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jdawg1104, Dec 8, 2021.

1. /u/Jdawg1104
    /u/Jdawg1104 Guest

Subject says it all, I go into the capture tab, and I see everything but the ability to stream. I’ve restarted the console, and I’m running the latest build, I think it’s from November? Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Jdawg1104
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jdawg1104, Dec 8, 2021
  2. mursiaz Win User

Connecting to Xbox via Xbox app

None of the steps worked! All other devices like Android phone, PC, and other windows tablet are streaming fine except the surface go. Noting that I did update the devise today to the latest build software.
  3. cy43rguru Win User

FF XIII and other Square-Enix titles no longer work

Please try the latest preview release of 10586, it solves a bunch of problems in earlier builds around games and input. Please note that there are still games that may not have certain buttons functioning the same, but input ceasing to work should not be
    an issue.
  4. ChrisWoelfel Win User

Xbox Live Auth Manager - 14.14.16008.00000

I've had this issue even before the latest insider build. Unable to play Age of Empires: Castle Seige because of it. This also happens on Windows 10 Mobile as well (Lumia 950). It's stuck in the stopping state.
  5. ArmandRouleau Win User

Windows 10 preview build 10547 - Xbox streaming broken

Still not working for me. I have tried Burnz's find, but no go. I am running Windows 10 build 10547, and have the latest Xbox App version installed. You move the sticks and it controls the game and brings up the Xbox App menu. As soon as I hit B,I am
    booted out of streaming.

I was streaming games a ton and am REALLY looking forward to having this fixed.
  6. G50657 Win User

OSU1 not up to date.

Guys, not to be an [Mod removed - see Guidelines], but please read the OP. I already tried updating on a different network. Using OSU1 and such. However it does not up date. the OSU1 file is from build 4050, the one it wants to update to
    is the latest 5047. My question is that if OSU1 is for offline updates in the event of this, why is it the previous build of the OS? Should it not be the latest one?

Still frustrated.
Thema:

1. Unable to see stream function on latest build - Similar Threads - Unable stream function

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.: Any chance they updated it so we can hear other people on discord in my stream from my xbox? I would love to be able to stream with my people on PC, thanks all. submitted by...
  7. Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.: Cross-platform game chat isn’t picking up when broadcasting to Twitch using my Xbox S. When playing with Xbox friends, their voices are streamed, but those on other platforms aren’t picked up. How...
  8. I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...: I have run into an issue where I am unable to livestream using my Xbox. I have tried restarting the console, Logging out and back into Twitch and it keeps getting stuck when I press the Live...
  9. Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream: While streaming fortnite on twitch Im unable to hear my friend that plays ps5 that also streams fortnite on twitch, I can be heard on his stream but not on mine 90e145d8-cf43-4284-827c-806b18f00bc7
  10. How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?: I cant watch those live action movies. Its a huge issue for me. Even when I try to watch them from timeline it shows the same error. 49b9f013-2093-4715-8a27-40442ad5524e