Unable to see "Game Streaming" option on Home Page

Discus and support Unable to see "Game Streaming" option on Home Page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i accidentally clicked the "X" button right beside the game streaming text in the home page. And after ticking the checkbox "Show game streaming on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Indra Amirul, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Indra Amirul
    Indra Amirul Guest

i accidentally clicked the "X" button right beside the game streaming text in the home page. And after ticking the checkbox "Show game streaming on Home" in the settings it shows the option back on the home page

However after closing and re-opening the xbox app. The game streaming option doesn't show the option anymore even though i ticked the checkbox before closing the app

Is it a bug or something?

:)

Indra Amirul, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Johnenewt1
    Johnenewt1 Guest
    Where is the "Take a Survey" now on the newly redesigned Xbox.com?

Yes, but they removed the "Rewards" section on the home page to even know about and be redirected to rewards.xbox.com.

Johnenewt1, Jan 2, 2016
  3. egger81
    egger81 Guest
    Streaming

egger81, Jan 2, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hello Punkster,

I think the first time you see it, that's a notification to tell you that you can use that feature; but the option itself might only display text when you're actually streaming (which, to my mind, would only be useful if you have two Windows 10 devices,
    and one tells you that you're streaming to the other). To start streaming you would use the navigation bar on the left to view the console you're connected to, and from there can launch the game streaming.

It doesn't sound like what happened is limiting your functionality within the app, so it should still be fine.

maxen, Jan 4, 2016
  5. maxen Win User

Hello Punkster,

I think the first time you see it, that's a notification to tell you that you can use that feature; but the option itself might only display text when you're actually streaming (which, to my mind, would only be useful if you have two Windows 10 devices,
    and one tells you that you're streaming to the other). To start streaming you would use the navigation bar on the left to view the console you're connected to, and from there can launch the game streaming.

It doesn't sound like what happened is limiting your functionality within the app, so it should still be fine.
  6. KingBenneth Win User

X360 stopped detecting win7 pc

Open up Windows Media Player and at the top left, you should see options like 'Organize', 'Stream' and 'Create Playlist'. Click on 'Stream' and make sure 'Allow Internet access to my home media...' is ticked.

Also, have a look under 'Stream' and then 'More streaming option...' and take a look at the Xbox 360 options under devices.
  7. Miss Ermine Win User

Mass Effect 3- Online problem

Where were you unable to login? To the EA page? Let's see if they have an option for account recovery.
  8. WPAK Win User

Remote play

Hi there,

there will be a stream option in the future, which will allow you to stream games running on the Xbox One to other windows 10 PC's on your home network
  9. Seraph Strife Win User

Unable to Pin items to home page.

I've been having the same problem since I got my day one Xbox one. Thank you for the fix. :)
Thema:

1. Unable to see "Game Streaming" option on Home Page - Similar Threads - Unable Game Streaming

2. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  7. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  8. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  9. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  10. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...