Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

Discus and support Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin2010306, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in to Xbox live

Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC [​IMG]

I have reinstalled the game checked that the game has permission to access my Xbox live details. The game has been repaired and reset via App & Features within settings.

It was working fine a week ago and this is the only game that uses Xbox live that has this issue.

Have others encountered this issue or aware of a fix?

:)

Martin2010306, Oct 30, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Martin2010306, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing in to Xbox Live when playing Destiny 2. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Check console settings: Make sure your Xbox console is set to allow parties. You can do this by going to Settings > General > Online privacy and security > Xbox Live Privacy.

Check network settings: Check if there are any issues with your network that may be causing the problem. Try restarting your router or modem, or check if there is a problem with your Internet service provider.

Create a new Xbox Live account: If all else fails, you might consider creating a new Xbox Live account. Be sure to transfer any purchased content to your new account before closing your old one.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve your Xbox holiday issues. If you have more questions or need more help, don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards.
  3. MonsterFragu Win User

Sooooo, let me guess... Hacked again?

I'm unable to sign in or download profile 6pm PST I was at the tower in Destiny. and signed out of Xbox live appeared on screen .
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the TV matter?

Destiny 2 will always be compatible with the Xbox One. If your TV isn't 4K or has the latest tech. Your console will still run on it, and you should still be able to play Destiny 2 on it.
  5. onyxishere Win User

A 30fps lock for Destiny 2 on a Project Scorpio will force me to Sony

Sorry to hear you're upset. However, I researched this issue online and have found that Destiny 2 will run 60fps on PC only. Both Xbox and Playstation will be running it at 30fps.
  6. CezzyMane Win User

unable to sign into xbox live

have been unable to sign into xbox live for the past 2 days, my friends are able to sign in and play games with some live chat disruptions and some gaming issues but im not even able to sign in, is anyone else having the same bother, and know how
    to fix, have tried restarts and rebootings, even tried logging in with different account, no luck!
    Im not able to sign into my account at all on my xbox 360. When i go to sign in it just loads but never signs in then evenutally freezes up. Someone please help me its been like this for almost a week now and i wanna play online before my membership runs out
Thema:

1. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC - Similar Threads - Unable run Destiny

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!: After resetting my pc (deleting all files and started from scratch) i m unable to run gta v on my pc...... i shows its running on steam and rockstar launcher but the game never shows up.... before...
  9. My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct...

in XBoX on Windows
    My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct...: My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct resolution for the game. The active signal mode won't sink with the desktop mode. the tv doesnt matter in...
  10. Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001: I have tried the below fixes, please can my cloud account be reset as I believe it is corrupt. Thanks "Please try these options one by one and check after each option. 1. If you are able to open...