Unable to renew Xbox live gold

Discus and support Unable to renew Xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I am trying to renew xbox live for my son and keep getting the below message when i hit the renew buttons Please help We are sorry,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fiji_bigal, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Fiji_bigal
    Fiji_bigal Guest

Hi there,

I am trying to renew xbox live for my son and keep getting the below message when i hit the renew buttons

Please help

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

:)

Fiji_bigal, Sep 16, 2020
  2. SpyN3T Win User

Cant purchase anything with my MS account balance.......

im still unable to spend money i ran out of gold membership and Im not spending money out of my creditcard to renew it when I have 65$ + on my xbox live acc.
  3. dempup Win User

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. You have to reach out to
    support.xbox.com
    to get the payment issues resolved.
  4. andreevkms Win User

Проблема с кредиткой

5. airmattdog Win User

How do I cancel my xbox music pass

6. Smwutches Win User

I don't want gold anymore

It sounds like you left auto-renewal turned on. Whenever you purchase Gold from Xbox it turns on auto-renewal. If you don't turn it off, they will continue to charge you for Live. If they are unable to charge you for some reason, they will suspend your account
    until you pay off the balance you owe.
Thema:

1. Unable to renew Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Unable renew live

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to turn off auto-renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to turn off auto-renew: I subscribed to Xbox Gamepass for PC but when I try to turn off auto-renew I encounter an error. I waited for hours and tried again but nothing changed. [img] 711efaac-c718-45a5-a3ec-d30216db8994