Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

Discus and support Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by unknown_unknown_, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

unknown_unknown_, Oct 25, 2023
  2. 4b242682-2a39-4c73-b Win User

Hello Endless077,

Could you please confirm that the user you were attempting to remove is no longer showing up on your friends list. My team just wants to confirm that the issue was resolved, as we updated the request on our end. If the issue was resolved, please mark the thread as answered. Thank you,
    FINALLY, yes, the follower list is cleared and is gone. You have been great, really, I hope not recapitated because I saw on the forum that it is a bug that can be recurring, in case this thread will be useful for the resolution.

What about the feedback done on the "Feedback Hub" app? now that it's fixed does it stay there or will it shut down somehow?

Thank you very much again, I checked from the XBOX app, the Xbox app bar and the official Xbox site and the follower is no longer present.

You have been very kind.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN.
  3. 4b242682-2a39-4c73-b Win User

Hello Endless077,

Thank you for confirming that you tried the suggestions I provided. This issue you are having may be a Bug, and my best suggestion is to file a bug report. Below I will provide the steps to report a problem on Xbox. Also. have you tried to reset your console and keep apps to see if it's a software-related issue? I would suggest doing both.

Report a Problem on Xbox

Use the Report a Problem app on the Xbox console to report an issue or unexpected behavior in a game or app, which helps Team Xbox investigate and fix problems on the Xbox console. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community. In the title of your bug please add [Xbox Forum]

How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults

There are times when you may need to completely erase and restore your Xbox console, such as when you sell it or give it to a friend. There also may be times when you want to reset your console's operating system (OS) to its factory defaults, but you want to keep your installed games and apps. Xbox provides an easy way to perform both actions.

When doing this factory reset, please make sure to choose Reset and keep my games & apps. That way you keep games and apps and you do not have to reinstall them.

Please let me know once you have submitted your bug and if you decided to reset the console.

Thank you,
    Hey is there any news? as you see in my last post n some way the bug can be solved with some internal help, can something be done? I look forward to the answers.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello, Endless077,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. Are you trying to remove someone from your Friends list that is still following you? To make sure I understand the issue, you have attempted to Block the user? Below I have provided our support article regarding managing a Friends list or users who follow you or vice versa. I will connect with someone from my team and see if other suggestions may help resolve this issue.

How to manage your friend's list

Please click here and scroll down to "change your relationship with a friend."

How to mute or block other players on Xbox

If you don't want to communicate with specific players on the Xbox network, you can mute them or block them. Click here

If you believe that the player has violated the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct, you can also file a report.

Thank you,

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Ciao, Endless077,

Spero che oggi stiate bene. Benvenuto nella community Xbox. Grazie per aver contattato i forum Xbox. Stai cercando di rimuovere qualcuno dalla tua lista Amici che ti sta ancora seguendo? Per assicurarti di aver compreso il problema, hai tentato di bloccare l'utente? Di seguito ho fornito il nostro articolo di supporto relativo alla gestione di un elenco di amici o degli utenti che ti seguono o viceversa. Mi collegherò con qualcuno del mio team e vedrò se altri suggerimenti possono aiutare a risolvere questo problema.

Come gestire la lista dei tuoi amici

Per favore clicca here e scorri verso il basso fino a "cambia la tua relazione con un amico".

Come disattivare o bloccare altri giocatori su Xbox

Se non si desidera comunicare con giocatori specifici sulla rete Xbox, è possibile disattivarli o bloccarli. Clic here Se si ritiene che il giocatore abbia violato il Contratto di Servizi Microsoft o il Codice di condotta, è anche possibile inviare una segnalazione.

Grazie

[L'associato utilizza un'applicazione di traduzione. Si prega di essere consapevoli del fatto che possono verificarsi una grammatica scadente e una sintassi errata]
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi Endless077,

Thank you, I received them, and my team and I are looking into this. Once I receive and update, I will post my response in the thread.

Thank you,
Thema:

1. Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Similar Threads - Unable remove follower

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  6. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  7. Unable to remove 2 followers on my Xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to remove 2 followers on my Xbox account: Hi, I have 2 followers on my Xbox account whom I used to play Minecraft with. When restricting my profile to only have in person friends following me and being friends with me on Xbox, these 2...
  8. Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch): Hello, I would like to reiterate, and re-emphasize a common issue not only myself, however, others as well too have had over the years with the Platform in regard to Friends and Followers. More...
  9. I am unable to start/pause/cancel an installation on the Xbox app. How do I remove that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to start/pause/cancel an installation on the Xbox app. How do I remove that...: I am trying to install a game on the Xbox application on PC on Windows 11. The game is at 0% completion and is not progressing. I am unable to cancel or pause the installation. There is another...
  10. Bug — Unable to Remove Friends & Community Upates

in XboX Insiders
    Bug — Unable to Remove Friends & Community Upates: Previously you could add and remove Friends & Community updates (2-3 months ago). Ever since the new dashboard launched, there is no way to edit or remove this from the Home Screen. Games can be...