Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

Discus and support Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OppositeBobcat8, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving error 800700e8. I went thru the standard guide ie. Clear
    cache. But it is still the same errcode code. After some search in Microsoft store, I noticed Microsoft has removed this game from Singapore region. That why I am unable to download it in Singapore. Any one is able to help ?

Thank you.

:)

OppositeBobcat8, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If the game has been removed from the store in your region then I'm afraid there is no way to redownload the game.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bobcat,

it isn't just Microsoft removing from a region, it can also be the developer changing things, or even your countries laws etc. Although, that error code is just issues with downloading you can try these

steps for the error
    and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. OppositeBobcat8 Win User

Do you mean Microsoft can actually remove our digital ownship as they wished without notice ? Is that fair to the comsumer?
  5. OppositeBobcat8 Win User

Thank you for the response and link. I have went through the steps but it is still Error 800700e8.

I pretty sure there is no xbox live service problem as I am able to download other games but only watchdog is getting this error.

I am also sure that there is no ban on this game by my country as watchdog for xbox one is still listed here in the store. It is just the xbox 360 version is missing. Is this how MS getting their supporter to upgrade their console ?
  6. geekfather Win User

Gamertag change error 800700E8

Thema:

1. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8 - Similar Threads - Unable redownload 360

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox: I bought my son halo reach and halo 3 odst add ons for halo master cheif collection and he installed them on his old Xbox one S. that console crapped out and so we got him an Xbox series X. it...
  10. Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107: I have recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop since my Xbox One S is unable to run the game properly. However I have recently purchased an external SSD to free up space on my laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 800700E8 download bought game