unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox

Discus and support unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my son halo reach and halo 3 odst add ons for halo master cheif collection and he installed them on his old Xbox one S. that console crapped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe Redding, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Joe Redding
    Joe Redding Guest

I bought my son halo reach and halo 3 odst add ons for halo master cheif collection and he installed them on his old Xbox one S. that console crapped out and so we got him an Xbox series X. it doesn't show up as purchased game or in his library. He can't redeem the codes again and only gives option to buy it again. any ideas?

:)

Joe Redding, Oct 21, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well no

In order to download those packs if it's the OG 360 mcc you must download it from ready to install NOT marketplace as the 360 games are delisted
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Joe R, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Here are some possible solutions you could try:

You can view your Xbox purchase history on your Xbox console or on the web. To view purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payments & billing. Select Order History to view your purchases.

Try redownloading the game on your console once you know where to look for the option. To get started, go to the home screen to display the console's main menu. From the home screen, scroll to the My games & apps tab and select it. This will open a new menu where you can select the Full Library option to view any titles or apps you've had.

At least, you have obtained these games through the Xbox Game pass and as of today your subscription has expired, if so, you would simply have to purchase the subscription again and that's it, you could now have access to your games again, without having to buy them individually.

Try to log out and log in again to your console.

Best regards.
  4. Joe Redding Win User

I bought as gift and emailed them to him the he redeemed the codes that were sent. I'll check this and reply back.
  5. james4arsenal Win User

Unable to redownload a purchased game

Hi,

if you want to play a game that you have purchased on you`re Xbox at a friends house you`ll need to recover you`re gamer tag and quite possibly transfer the licences across but you can only do this so many times a year

hope this helps

James
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Unable to redownload a purchased game

uhOzzy, are you sure that it was paid for with your profile and not another one on your console?
Thema:

1. unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox - Similar Threads - unable redownload purchased

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107: I have recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop since my Xbox One S is unable to run the game properly. However I have recently purchased an external SSD to free up space on my laptop...