Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107

Discus and support Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop since my Xbox One S is unable to run the game properly. However I have recently purchased an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Vincent, May 7, 2023.

1. Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107

I have recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop since my Xbox One S is unable to run the game properly. However I have recently purchased an external SSD to free up space on my laptop exclusively for games, and in doing so uninstalled the game from the existing disk drive, intending to reinstall on the SSD. As far as I know, the cause of the problem is that I unintentionally deleted the files for the game rather than uninstalling it via the settings on Windows 11. Upon attempting to reinstall the game, I was met with the Error Code: 0x803FB107, which cam up as soon as the game started to download. Attached below is an image to show this:

I would be very grateful if this issue could be resolved, and thankyou in advance for your efforts in assisting me.

:)

Samuel Vincent, May 7, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Samuel, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to install Forza Horizon in your PC.

May I know what procedures you tried to fix this problem?

Meanwhile I can recommend you this possible solution:

Possible solution A:
    1. Sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store
    2. Reset the Microsoft store cache using the wreset.exe command

You can follow detailed instructions here
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/m...

3. Double check if everything is up to date via Windows Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update, also check for Updates via Microsoft store

4. Once everything is up to date try now to sign in with your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store
    5. Finally open the Xbox app and see if you can install the game

If maybe that doesn't work, may I know if you're able to see the game if you Open the Windows menu and start searching Forza Horizon?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

Hi, it could be that that part of the game is installed on a bad sector of your hard drive. What you need to do is delete Forza Horizon, then download some demos to approx the same size of Forza Horizon. Once they have downloaded, then redownload Forza
    Horizon. That way the Forza is on a different part of the Hard Drive, and hopefully your problem will be fixed.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

downloaded game not working

A common problem which sometimes is easy to fix. Your best bet would be to delete the game, then download 1 or 2 demos that are the same size as forza horizon (Your talking about 5 or 6GB). Once the demos have finished downloading, then redownload forza
    horizon. The reason to do this is so Forza Horizon is installed to a different part of your hard drive. Which then will hopefully fix your problem.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Disc unreadable error on downloaded game or on demad

This error message has cropped up for a number of users. It usually means the game is installed on bad part of the hard drive, usually the only way to solve this is to delete your game. Then download a demo or 2 demos to the same size of forza horizon,
    so your talkiing 4 or 5 GB's at least. Once the demos have downloaded, then redownload Forza Horizon. Hopefully that will fix your problem. On another note it's not the game that's at fault. As this error message has cropped up for other games on demand
    as well.
  6. JeanettB Win User

Xbox App PC Error 0x00000001 When downloading Forza Horizon 5

Same error here, unable to install FORZA HORIZON 5.

tried all and nothing works
Thema:

1. Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107 - Similar Threads - Unable redownload Forza

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox: I bought my son halo reach and halo 3 odst add ons for halo master cheif collection and he installed them on his old Xbox one S. that console crapped out and so we got him an Xbox series X. it...