Unable to redeem GOW and GOW3 codes.

Discus and support Unable to redeem GOW and GOW3 codes. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got GOW4 ultimate edition on the 7th of October and have been able to redeem GOW2 and Judgement, however my GOW and GOW3 codes say there has been an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bassline1996, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Bassline1996
    Bassline1996 Guest

I got GOW4 ultimate edition on the 7th of October and have been able to redeem GOW2 and Judgement, however my GOW and GOW3 codes say there has been an issue when trying to redeem the code. I enter the code and on both occasions the game appears, I then click
    redeem and the error pops up. I live in the UK, so don't think there is a region lock.

:)

Bassline1996, Oct 9, 2016
  2. Spartan1415
    Spartan1415 Guest
    Have not Received GOW3 redeem code (Please send code)

I purchased Gears of War (GOW) Ultimate Edition and GOW4 for Xbox One for download and received redeem codes for GOW1, and GOW2. Should I have also
    received a redeem code for GOW3? If so, please send a redeem code for GOW3. Thanks!

Spartan1415, Oct 9, 2016
  3. My gears of war 3 code error

Hi got an issue with my GOW3 download code its sends and error try to redeem it since last week and wont work....i already redeem my other GOW jugdement and GOW 2...need help

xX Ssj Mario Xx, Oct 9, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

If you live in uk but your account region is us the code won't work

Youust.match your account region to your physical region

You can change it under my account and change my region on this website

Then change your console locale

ngocphi, Oct 9, 2016
  5. Bassline1996
    Bassline1996 Guest
    I have checked all my account settings and the settings are all set to the UK. I have retried my codes again and they are still not working.

Bassline1996, Oct 10, 2016
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Do the region migration tool sometimes changing settings can cause certain issues which a remigration can fux

Also you need an adult account etc

ngocphi, Oct 10, 2016
  7. Bassline1996
    Bassline1996 Guest
    All the settings stay as UK, and I have an adult account but nothing works.

Bassline1996, Oct 10, 2016
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey Bassline1996,

Can you post up the specific error code you received? That will help us narrow down the issue you're hitting. The error should look similar to
    0x00000000 or XBOS-0000.

Mister Beep, Oct 11, 2016
  9. Bassline1996
    Bassline1996 Guest
    Hey Mister Beep,

I don't get a error code that follows that format. What I get is the text "Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later". There is the code at the bottom ,Osl0FwTrLUuq3zWr.78.3,
    don't know if that is an error code though. This is what I've been getting since the 7th.

Bassline1996, Oct 11, 2016
  10. Hello. Same problem here. I'm in Canada. Is it because I have owned them before but not the digital copies?

SomeBrecan101, Oct 11, 2016
  11. I had the same probelm. redeemed the codes off of xbox.com and they worked. hope this helps.

poseidonsthetic, Oct 11, 2016
  12. Bassline1996
    Bassline1996 Guest
    That has worked for me, thank you for the help! Unable to redeem GOW and GOW3 codes. :)

Bassline1996, Oct 11, 2016
  13. RotStark57
    RotStark57 Guest

I have the same proble, but i dont understand to redeemed the code off of xbox.com

I just redeemed GOF judgment, GOF 2 but is similar a this issue.

Anyone can help me?

RotStark57, Oct 12, 2016
  14. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey RotStark57 -

You'll want to post up a new thread detailing your issue a bit more specifically so we can better assist. Be sure to try to redeem your codes on both your Xbox One console and on Xbox.com and provide us with any error codes that you may receive. (See Mister
    Beep's post above for examples.)

Thanks! Unable to redeem GOW and GOW3 codes. :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2018
  15. RotStark57 Win User

I have the same proble, but i dont understand to redeemed the code off of xbox.com

I just redeemed GOF judgment, GOF 2 but is similar a this issue.

Anyone can help me?
  16. poseidonsthetic Win User

I had the same probelm. redeemed the codes off of xbox.com and they worked. hope this helps.
  17. Bassline1996 Win User

That has worked for me, thank you for the help! :)
  18. Bassline1996 Win User

Hey Mister Beep,

I don't get a error code that follows that format. What I get is the text "Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later". There is the code at the bottom ,Osl0FwTrLUuq3zWr.78.3,
    don't know if that is an error code though. This is what I've been getting since the 7th.
  19. SomeBrecan101 Win User

Hello. Same problem here. I'm in Canada. Is it because I have owned them before but not the digital copies?
Thema:

1. Unable to redeem GOW and GOW3 codes. - Similar Threads - Unable redeem GOW

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  5. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  6. I am unable to redeem my points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem my points.: I tried redeeming a 200 Robux giftcard which costs 3,000 Robux, but it just says "There's an issue with your account or order." everytime i try. I have contacted Microsoft support but there's...
  7. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  8. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  9. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...
  10. I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher: When the panel was scratched off, there is only a 16 digit number, not a 25 digit one as requested 553c3b8e-aa08-4e73-8570-c5553e5f566b