Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim

Discus and support Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was given a Game Pass Ultimate code from the Tim Hortons Roll up the rim event, and I get a message saying "Check the instructions that came with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CourtneySymons, May 1, 2021.

1. Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim

I was given a Game Pass Ultimate code from the Tim Hortons Roll up the rim event, and I get a message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." This message shows up whether I redeem online through my account settings, or from my Xbox Microsoft store, or click the link in the email from Tim Hortons. I contacted Microsoft, they said to ask Tim Hortons for a new code. I asked, was told that they receive their codes from Xbox and to contact them... So now I'm running in circles here. I currently have a 3 month subscription to Game Pass Ultimate that will be ending mid May 2021. I'm hoping to have this sorted out before I get charged for another month... Has this happened to anyone else?

:)

CourtneySymons, May 1, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim