Unable to record snippets after using the new stream mode

Discus and support Unable to record snippets after using the new stream mode in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hopefully this does not sound too confusing. So with the latest update, i notice you can now initiate stream like it use to be on Mixer, however... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jayillmatic, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Unable to record snippets after using the new stream mode

Hopefully this does not sound too confusing. So with the latest update, i notice you can now initiate stream like it use to be on Mixer, however linking to twitch. I was very excited to set this up and use it. So far it is wonderful; however i noticed whenever i use this feature and later i try to record a quick game event my xbox will not record. Not even screenshots. The only way to fix this is to restart my xbox. Has anyone else experienced this? I have an Xbox Series X on Alpha.

submitted by /u/Jayillmatic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jayillmatic, Dec 17, 2021
  2. Lord Rob UK Win User

Why does the game DVR not work in Nutjitsu?

Hi Zorlac0666,

I picked out this snippet for you from a review of the game:

"the downside is that this game is technically behaving as an app, and therefore is unable to use specific game functions such as recording clips via Game DVR, or streaming the title via the built in Twitch app."

www.xboxgamer.me/nutjitsu-xbox-one-review

Hope this answers your question

Regards

BoA
  3. granitepeaker Win User

No System Video Player on Xbox One?

I'm unable to stream all my recorded tv shows from media center like I used too, bad deal.
  4. Techie Tom Win User

Captures are black. This worked fine a few days ago.

Thanks anyway. I just wonder how other folks record snips from movies and post them in their videos on YT. This is the first time I've done this so it's a new challenge. I was putting the snippets in some entertaining videos. I guess I'll need to take a different approach in my vids. I appreciate your input.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Capture

As others have stated, there is no way to record your audio while using the 'record from now' function.

I stream to mixer and that captures my mics audio, and it's really easy to do too.

The only other alternatives to a capture card is to stream directly from your console to Mixer or Twitch, or use the Xbox App on Windows 10 to stream your console's audio and video to the windows 10 device, then you can use some other software to record,
    or stream. ( I hope that made sense).
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Phil Spencer on Xbox One at E3: "It's only going to get better"

This month is going to be rubbish, its going to be full of leaks or rumors or snippets of news, which will just build the hype.
Thema:

Unable to record snippets after using the new stream mode

1. Unable to record snippets after using the new stream mode - Similar Threads - Unable record snippets

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  8. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  9. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  10. Xbox gamebar unable to record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar unable to record: [img] So this happened when i updated to windows 11, when i try to record there nothing showed so i open the gamebar and see that the record button color is just gray. Also it didnt said...