Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console

Discus and support Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has been 3 days and still no code from micro soft i try re-entering it and is says We're sorry. That email address has already been used to claim... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SmallMusic58059, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console

It has been 3 days and still no code from micro soft i try re-entering it and is says We're sorry. That email address has already been used to claim the offer. where is my game code?

:)

SmallMusic58059, Jan 2, 2017
  2. RomanARodz91
    RomanARodz91 Guest
    Name Your Game Xbox bundle

I recently bought an Xbox console by getting a bundle, the "Xbox Name Your Game" bundle. The bundle brings the console, wireless controller, and a downlodable game you pick from four options the bundle offers. The Xbox brings a redemption code that asks
    for me to go to xbox.com/name-your-game. Sadly enough, that link did not work because it was changed or something. So I contacted Xbox chat support and they sent me the right link to request my game. I did that putting my name, email address, and redemption
    code. Then, the website notified that I would receive an email within 24 hours with the link to download the game to the console but I have not received that yet.

RomanARodz91, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Didn't receive redeemable code from my name your game bundle

I 'receive the redeemable code for Forza motorsport 6. I got the name your game bundle, I went onto xbox.com/name-your-game.com, filled out all of the correct information and never received the 25 character code in my email for me to install my game.

AbsorbedGecko70, Jan 2, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. SingCongButas25 Win User

Name your game bundle - how to get my free game??

Are you sure that the bundle is for the name your game bundle? You already received a free gears of war code so I doubt there's a promotion code for another game to claim. Unless I missed the part where you still get a free code(25 digit code) aside from
    the name your game process.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Code for Quantum Break!!!

Hey, LuckyStarfish26! If you received a bundle from a retailer, the code would be in the box you received your bundle in. We are not able to provide replacements for missing codes from retailer bundles. You will need to reach out to Best Buy to see if they
    are able to replace the bundle for one with a Quantum Break code in it. If they are unable to assist you, you will need to purchase the game separately. Sorry to see any confusion surrounding this!
  8. Smwutches Win User

Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle

That form is the only way to contact the people running that offer. If it's been over 3 business days since you first filled it out you will need to try filling it out again.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Name your game bundle did not receive game code

Thema:

1. Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console - Similar Threads - Unable receive game

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Why am I unable to receive supply drops in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to receive supply drops in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?: Every match I play I get 2 supply drops which is obviously a glitch but then when I go to open them they're not there. This also happens with advanced supply drops. Is there any way I can fix...
  10. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647