Unable to read game disc on newly purchased xbox one HELP

Discus and support Unable to read game disc on newly purchased xbox one HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone have answer to why we still can not play games on discs? We set up our new xbox yesterday and still can not play games. we have chatted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoldLocket27864, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Unable to read game disc on newly purchased xbox one HELP

Does anyone have answer to why we still can not play games on discs? We set up our new xbox yesterday and still can not play games. we have chatted with support and they are saying reboot or restore to factory default or return the console. I explained
    that many others are having the same problem. I was told to return the console. Has anyone heard fro Microsoft about what we should do? HELP

:)

GoldLocket27864, Aug 19, 2014
  2. Xbox one disc cleaner?

I am having troubles with my xbox one reading newly bought games. I was wondering if any knows of a disc that will read and clean the red eye on xbox one?

EditedWindow819, Aug 19, 2014
  3. RDR back compat not working

I bought a disc copy of RDR some time ago for the Xbox 360 - read on the forums that I could just pop the disc in to play on a newly purchased Xbox One S, but when I tried to install the disc from the home screen I got an error message that the game wasn't
    playable (error 0x8082000c). It directed me to a list of games that were backwards compatible with the Xbox One, but RDR was on the list. Not sure why my console won't let me install... I checked out the troubleshooting articles but didn't find anything helpful
    there - any help would be appreciated!

SlicedPlacebo85, Aug 19, 2014
  4. N0sferatu66
    N0sferatu66 Guest

I don't know man.

I am reading a lot of august update failures.

I have bought it yesterday, and really want to play it.

Too bad microsoft does not have official info on this... I don't get it, why don't they at least let us know what they are going to do about it and when they are working on a patch.

N0sferatu66, Aug 20, 2014
  5. Hey, guys! I'm sorry to see that you're affected by this error! We suggest taking the console back to the retailer for an exchange. If that one doesn't work, then please set up a repair through us. You can do so by using either the Online
    Service Center
    or by contacting support. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! I'm sorry to see that you're affected by this error! We suggest taking the console back to the retailer for an exchange. If that one doesn't work, then please set up a repair through us. You can do so by using either the Online
    Service Center
    or by contacting support. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
  7. N0sferatu66 Win User

I don't know man.

I am reading a lot of august update failures.

I have bought it yesterday, and really want to play it.

Too bad microsoft does not have official info on this... I don't get it, why don't they at least let us know what they are going to do about it and when they are working on a patch.
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]

Hello Finn_lol,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Is the game that you are trying to play a digital or disc game? Is your console unable to read a disc or the Kinect? Is there an error
    message or error code that appears when the issue occurs? If the console is unable to read the disc, we recommend using the support article we have regarding

disc drive errors on Xbox 360
    . Be sure to let us know the results Finn_lol!
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

call of duty black ops 2 wont read

Disc read errors are generally symptomatic of a failing optical drive. This situation will probably get worse in time and you'll be unable to read any discs. It's best to contact support for a repair or ask for a replacement console from wherever you purchased
    it.
  10. kiwixcoder Win User

GTA V not working

No it's mine but it says unable to read disc but it's not on a disc though because it's from xbox live
Thema:

1. Unable to read game disc on newly purchased xbox one HELP - Similar Threads - Unable read game

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...