Unable to Re-Join as an Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Unable to Re-Join as an Xbox Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Guys, In June 2020 there was some sort of exploit where messages were sent from users Xbox accounts to random other users saying very unpleasant... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SnipeyrXaV3, Nov 6, 2021.

1. SnipeyrXaV3
    SnipeyrXaV3 Guest

Hi Guys,

In June 2020 there was some sort of exploit where messages were sent from users Xbox accounts to random other users saying very unpleasant things and as a result the users profile would be on communication ban. The messages were initiated by the attacker via some sort of Microsoft tool (so no account entry needed) hence the 'exploit' term used and was picked up by Microsoft a month or 2 later. There are forums about it if anyone wanted to read up this has happened to a lot of users at the time. I'm someone that had been a victim of this sort of incident, and also as a result of the communication ban i was removed from the Xbox Ambassador community.

I've heard if i waited a year i can enrol back into the Xbox Ambassador program (even though the actions that got me to be removed/banned werent even by myself). However a year has passed about 2 months ago now and i can't enable my Ambassador badges or well anything, I'm presented with the following:

You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:

• Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, Twitter, Xbox Ambassador Club)
    • Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums
    • Patterns of cheating in the program on this account and/or ban evasion
    • Violating the Xbox Ambassadors Program Principles
    • Please visit the Xbox Enforcement website for information about enforcement on Xbox.
    • Requested Xbox Ambassador status removal.
    Can i have some support please to get myself back to the normal state?

:)

SnipeyrXaV3, Nov 6, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: