Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

Discus and support Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by baih fuwafuwa, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error

Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a)

I Dont Know What To Do

:)

baih fuwafuwa, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Kathy A. Win User

If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data from the credit card (name, address, etc.) and can i delete it?

Hello joop krekel,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are looking for answers about your billing concern for developer's account. We recommend you contact the support so they may provide you with support options. Please use this article as guide in contacting support:

Get support in Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Learn more here:

Get around Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Developer accounts in Partner Center - Windows apps | Microsoft Learn

We hope that helps!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. XBF - Amory Win User

Advertisement on Xbox

We do not handle marketing or advertising information for the Xbox platform from here. If you're interested in publishing a game or starting a professional relationship with Xbox and your studio or company, you may be able to start by learning more about the Microsoft Partner Center.
  5. edmaronline Win User

Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer account with Xbox]

Thanks for your help Ezra. But my problem is not with aliases. My problem is to connect my Xbox to my Partner Center account. I don't know why but the Partner Center took a old alias to the Agreement for Windows & Xbox. And I can't change it in the Partner
    Center. I guess, because of that, I can't link my Xbox to the account because my Xbox uses my new email account. I guess.
  6. RichieB_ Win User

I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation

Hi SVLDM

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Xbox Developer Mode activation. Partner Center has their own dedicated team support that can further assist when it comes to this kind of issue.

To contact them, visit this support article that will guide you, how to connect with their dedicated team support. Learn more: Get help and contact support in Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center - Similar Threads - Unable Purchase Partner

2. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  3. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  4. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  5. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  6. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  7. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  8. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  9. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a
  10. Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff...: has anyone experienced this where a game purchase will not download due to the following reason Check back in a little while We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now...