Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

Discus and support Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elizabeth BTX, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?” My internet connection is working fine. Please help!

:)

Elizabeth BTX, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Elizabeth, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Due to the fact that the purchase of Minecraft Realms for iOS devices is done through the Apple App Store and not through the Microsoft Store, it will be necessary for you to contact Apple App Store Support using the following link so they can assist you with the purchase:

https://support.apple.com/apps

Alternatively, you can also reach out to Realms Support using the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

In the question category, make sure to choose "Realms Support" and fill in the rest of the information requested in the form.

Note: These are non-Microsoft websites. The websites appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

...we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
    Minecraft doesn't store the worlds "in the cloud" so that multiple devices can access one world.

If you have a world stored on your iPad, the Switch will NOT automatically have the world, even if you use the same Microsoft Account.

Your son can either "visit" the world on the iPad with the Switch, while the iPad is running Minecraft at that time through Multiplayer.

If you really want to have the world shared across both devices, your only option is to "rent" a realm that you have to pay for in monthly subscription fees.

Or if your son is okay with transferring the world from one device (e.g. iPad to the Switch and only play on the Switch from then on), you could use a free trial for Realms to transfer the world over.

To do that, your son activates a Realm subscription with a free trial on iOS, and uploads the desired world to the Realm service.

Then he connects the Switch to the same Realm, and downloads the world to his Switch.

Then you cancel the Realm subscription via
    https://my.minecraft.net/profile/realms
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Realms plus subscription

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/forms/request-a-...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 72 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Realm Plus subscription

Hello @deathanne! I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

To cancel your subscription, please access the link below:

Cancel recurring subscription charges | Xbox Support.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad - Similar Threads - Unable purchase Realms

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  4. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  5. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  6. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  7. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  8. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  9. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a
  10. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481