unable to purchase from xbox market place

Discus and support unable to purchase from xbox market place in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I try to purchase anything from the market place I receive the message " can't authorize the selected payment option". I have tried adding a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DraconemLupus, Dec 31, 2013.

1. unable to purchase from xbox market place

when I try to purchase anything from the market place I receive the message " can't authorize the selected payment option". I have tried adding a new payment option as suggested but no luck. I have enough in my debit account. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in
    advance

:)

DraconemLupus, Dec 31, 2013
  2. leebee0772
    leebee0772 Guest
    Unable to download destiny expansion pack on 360

Any help greatly appreciated, unable to download destiny dlc, no option on market place, go into game, click on purchase and xbox message saying no content available??

leebee0772, Dec 31, 2013
  3. FutureDP
    FutureDP Guest
    Unable to purchase on Xbox Live Market place

this happened to me, you should try buying via. online if that's not working, i always like to check when you go purchase Microsoft Points. just check it it's pretty easy ★★★★

Hope this helped.

FutureDP, Dec 31, 2013
  4. unable to purchase from xbox market place

That could be due to a few reasons. Possible outstanding balance on the account, the payment option may be banned in the system, your financial institution may be blocking Microsoft from pulling from you account, its hard to pin point exactly what the issue
    could be. I would suggest getting in contact with Xbox support so they can take a look at what could be causing your problem. The phone number is 1-800-469-9269 for United States and Canada. Hope all works out for you.

RiposaurusRex, Dec 31, 2013
  5. RiposaurusRex Win User

That could be due to a few reasons. Possible outstanding balance on the account, the payment option may be banned in the system, your financial institution may be blocking Microsoft from pulling from you account, its hard to pin point exactly what the issue
    could be. I would suggest getting in contact with Xbox support so they can take a look at what could be causing your problem. The phone number is 1-800-469-9269 for United States and Canada. Hope all works out for you.
  6. StripperGrandpa Win User

Unable to receive achievements?

I'm also having this same issue. I recently purchased off the market place and from the start was unable to get any achievement points
  7. FutureDP Win User

Unable to purchase on Xbox Live Market place

this happened to me, you should try buying via. online if that's not working, i always like to check when you go purchase Microsoft Points. just check it it's pretty easy ★★★★

Hope this helped.
  8. Tinman2712 Win User

MSFS2020 marketplace --> can not buy anything

Hi I'm unable to buy anything on market place in my xbox series x. The buy and download option it not highlighted on everything on market place plz help
  9. MisterFizzle Win User

Problem Purchasing something from the market place

Hey there Kiaoku,

Sorry to hear you're having issues purchasing your DLC.

What error message are you getting with that code and are you 100% sure that is the exact code you're seeing?

• You're right, I'm not finding anything on that code and I can't even find anyone else who has mentioned having it in the past.
    • Are you able to download other things from the marketplace like demos or trial arcade games?

Please let us know and we'll work from there. You may end up needing to contact
    Phone Support
    for further assistance as this may be a billing issue.
Thema:

1. unable to purchase from xbox market place - Similar Threads - unable purchase market

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  7. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  10. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a