Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website

Discus and support Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why the xbox online service center website is unable to proceed to order completion when attempting to purchase Extended Service Plan for a newly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tzechee, Dec 13, 2014.

1. tzechee
    tzechee Guest

Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website

Why the xbox online service center website is unable to proceed to order completion when attempting to purchase Extended Service Plan for a newly purchased Xbox One console (within 45 days of purchase)?

After verifying address, the only option is to Close the window. There's no where else to go enter billing info and proceed further.

I've tried this in different browsers and OS combinations and yet still behaving the same.

:)

tzechee, Dec 13, 2014
  2. 3 or 2 year complete warranty ?

Guys,

I can 100% assure you that you are purchasing 2 years on top of the 1 year that comes standard giving you a total of 3 years. Before purchasing the Microsoft Complete (also know as "Extended Service Plan") on
    https://myservice.xbox.com my warranty reflected Feb 15th, 2015 for my registered console. After purchasing the Extended Service Plan my warranty reflects Feb 15th, 2017. The explanation of the program
    on
    this warranty page
    is correct ("Microsoft Complete is an extended service plan for your new Xbox One console and Kinect. Microsoft Complete provides you with three total years of coverage for your console and Kinect sensor."). I believe all the
    confusion is that you are technically buy 2 additional years but say folks or sites are saying 2 years from the purchase date which is incorrect.

If the prices are reflecting incorrectly on the website they you will 100% want to go through phone support.

eG x Thee Elf, Dec 13, 2014
  3. lee-swindon
    lee-swindon Guest
    lee-swindon, Dec 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to purchase the extended service plan online then please give phone support a call for further assistance. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Dec 14, 2014
  5. tzechee
    tzechee Guest
    Did support chat and was advised to visit retail store. Went to the store yesterday but failed to get it too as they require me unplugging my console and bringing it in for inspection before purchase.

tzechee, Dec 14, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    If you are looking for the Microsoft extended warranty plan then you can't purchase that in store. Give support a call again and let them know what you want. They should be able to set it up for you.

onyxishere, Dec 14, 2014
  7. Stermer
    Stermer Guest
    You can purchase the Microsoft Complete over the phone. Please contact this number 1-877-696-7786. There you will be able to purchases the Extended warranty. It will also help the customer service rep if you register your xbox.

Stermer, Dec 16, 2014
  8. Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website

It is rather dumb to offer to sell it online, but not check out and make us call a hotline. Why? That makes 0 sense at all. I thought it was my browser, tried Firefox, IE, Chrome. Nope, just a stupid issue that MS should be able to fix in about 3 minutes,
    but chooses not to.

ScotteBradley, Dec 25, 2014
  9. P.S. If that is how it has to be then put a pop up that says so when we are left staring at the blank screen after updating address. Or better yet, when someone clicks on a link to buy it stop them right there.

ScotteBradley, Oct 31, 2018
  10. ScotteBradley Win User

P.S. If that is how it has to be then put a pop up that says so when we are left staring at the blank screen after updating address. Or better yet, when someone clicks on a link to buy it stop them right there.
  11. ScotteBradley Win User

It is rather dumb to offer to sell it online, but not check out and make us call a hotline. Why? That makes 0 sense at all. I thought it was my browser, tried Firefox, IE, Chrome. Nope, just a stupid issue that MS should be able to fix in about 3 minutes,
    but chooses not to.
  12. onyxishere Win User

If you are looking for the Microsoft extended warranty plan then you can't purchase that in store. Give support a call again and let them know what you want. They should be able to set it up for you.
  13. tzechee Win User

Did support chat and was advised to visit retail store. Went to the store yesterday but failed to get it too as they require me unplugging my console and bringing it in for inspection before purchase.
  14. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to purchase the extended service plan online then please give phone support a call for further assistance. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website - Similar Threads - Unable purchase Extended

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  7. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  10. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a