Unable to purchase anything of value - Xbox One (PUR3001)

Discus and support Unable to purchase anything of value - Xbox One (PUR3001) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Around the time of April, I purchased an Xbox One. Quite a while later I attempted to purchase OUTLAST but I recieved an error message claiming I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YUNGZOLANSKI, Jul 31, 2014.

1. YUNGZOLANSKI
    YUNGZOLANSKI Guest

Around the time of April, I purchased an Xbox One. Quite a while later I attempted to purchase OUTLAST but I recieved an error message claiming I needed to chage my privacy settings with the error message PUR3001. However, the privacy settings are flexible
    and would not affect my purchases (my Xbox 360 has no problems at all). I also noticed that I was able to purchase items that were free. I attempted to contact Xbox several times and everytime they had no clue what the problem was and basically made up stuff
    so that they could stop talking to me. The last agent I talked to clamied that someone of higher authority would contact me, this was like 1-2 months ago and i've not heard anything since. I eventually used another account to purchase Outlast and had no problems
    playing it on my account.

Any ideas guys because Xbox have no clue what so ever.

:)

YUNGZOLANSKI, Jul 31, 2014
  2. Leonard Carl
    Leonard Carl Guest
    Please fix this issue its not funny anymore.

I've had this too! I can't buy anything!! All of my settings are changed so it allows me to purchase content but I keep getting PUR3001. I hope Microsoft sees this and addresses the problem.

Leonard Carl, Jul 31, 2014
  3. MTBNinja
    MTBNinja Guest
    Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold membership PUR3001

My son has a child account that was previously part of the Xbox Live Family membership under my account. Recently the Xbox Live Gold individual membership for his account expired and since I did not attach payment info to his account it just reverted him
    to a silver membership.

I tried to purchase a gold membership for his account from the console and it returned no error just kicked me back to the membership options screen. I tried purchasing online and I got a PUR3001 error which basically means that security settings are preventing
    the account from making the purchase. I checked the security settings for his account and they are set to allow purchases. Tried denying purchase permissions and then re-allowing them and got the same problem. He was able to purchase a game from the marketplace
    after all of this but still blocked from purchasing Gold Membership.

How do I get this unblocked? I have checked all the security settings I can find on the console (content restrictions are not enabled), online settings show that purchases are allowed, even checked live.com and there are no security settings that I can find
    that would impact this. Any other ideas?

MTBNinja, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: