Unable to process a call? It’s a joke every time it says this.

Discus and support Unable to process a call? It’s a joke every time it says this. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft support is very poor I’m not going to lie, my little brothers Xbox account was hacked and I’ve tried requesting a call about 20 times now and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shane Jay, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Shane Jay
    Shane Jay Guest

Microsoft support is very poor I’m not going to lie, my little brothers Xbox account was hacked and I’ve tried requesting a call about 20 times now and it always say “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.” And now I do not know what to do, there is no way of contacting them it’s a joke, Microsoft please help me and let me call you. Thanks

:)

Shane Jay, Oct 3, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

4. Shane Jay Win User

I have tried the recovery 6 times now and it won’t let me recover at all, even though all the account information is 100% accurate but someone has changed the email so I don’t have access, they should help with hacked accounts because all the money we spend to support there company and we get nothing back, it’s a joke, thanks Microsoft if you see this just up the game on customer support because Sony answers calls and helps with hacked accounts on the phone, please do the same
  5. Vineet Kini Win User

My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?

Hi Kris

I unable to contact or request a call back. On selecting my country and mobile number, it says unable to process request for a call. Tired multiple times. May be it's a country specific issue.

Thanks

Vineet
  6. AudileAtol18720 Win User

Account Recovery

Every time i call tech support they say they can not help me and and say the recovery process is the only way I can get the accounts back.
Thema:

1. Unable to process a call? It’s a joke every time it says this. - Similar Threads - Unable process call

2. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  3. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  4. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...
  5. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: My Microsoft account got hacked by a guy name Undead and now my email and password got changed, and I would like to contact Microsoft support by using the call me back function but it didn't work,...
  6. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Been trying to contact support for over a week now and all I get is the above message when I try to request a call back. How am I meant to get in contact with you...
  7. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I've been trying to contact Microsoft Support for days now, but they always shut me down with the notice above. My main Microsoft Account was compromised and the email was changed. I'll appreciate...
  8. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I am trying to talk to someone about me not being able to sign in at all to my account but i am just getting this when requesting a call back for the past hour 63bcffd8-553c-44a4-8f85-060724d0df08
  9. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: How can I get customer support from microsoft / xbox to call me back when everytime I submit my country code (south africa) and number the message i get is: We’re unable to process your request...
  10. No XBOX support? We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No XBOX support? We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I'm trying to get support for my bricked Xbox X, there is no phone number to call and the Virtual agent for callbacks is not working, i get the message of : We’re unable to process your request...