Unable to play xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies on my xbox one

Discus and support Unable to play xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies on my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I live in Canada. I purchased xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies locally (EB Games) to play on my xbox one. The disk has 3 games: it also includes Pebbles, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArsenicClaw4798, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Unable to play xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies on my xbox one

I live in Canada. I purchased xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies locally (EB Games) to play on my xbox one. The disk has 3 games: it also includes Pebbles, and Zuma. All 3 games were installed and working fine 3 months ago. I tried this morning to Play plant vs
    Zombies and it would not load. Only Zuma would. I attempted to uninstall it at reinstall Plants vs Zombies, but the disk does not see it. I uninstalled all 3 games rebooted the console and it only sees Zuma. Cannot even reinstall Plant vs Zombies. The
    disk has no scratches

Help please!

I miss my xbox 360, or I should say how simple to operate it was compared to the xbox one. I remember loading old xbox games into my 360 and it was working just fine. No installation, no internet connection required, just a good and simple product.

:)

ArsenicClaw4798, Jul 30, 2016
  2. Game Purchased On Windows Phone

I purchased Plants Vs. Zombies from my XBox Live account on my Windows Phone, but I don't see it in my Game Library in my XBox Live account on my XBox 360.

How do I play Plants Vs. Zombies on my Xbox 360?

Thank you!

UnsellingTuna82, Jul 30, 2016
  3. Have to Purchase Twice? PvZ 360 & One

I have already purchased Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare for my Xbox 360 - do they really expect me to buy the game twice to transfer it over so I can play it on my Xbox One?

~Teck

colema18_james, Jul 30, 2016
  4. Norrissa
    Norrissa Guest

Hi Arsenic!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your disc games. There is a fantastic article found at

support.xbox.com/.../disc-error
    which assists with the troubleshooting of disc games.

Your disc drive pulls the most power as well so please ensure that your console is plugged directly to the wall and you're using only the built in surge protector which is on your power supply cord. There need not be any additional surge protectors or extension
    cords in your setup. Also clean the disc as indicated in the article above using outward strokes and not in a circular pattern. Fully power cycle the console and try again.

Post if you're still having issues and I'll be happy to suggest what to do next based on what occurs. Best of luck to you!

Norrissa, Aug 1, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 1 - Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Plants vs. Zombies is backwards compatible, but Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is not. You would have to purchase the One version if you want to play it on the One.
  6. Majin Soundwave Win User

Games for Gold August what 2 games will we be getting for free on Xbox Live Gold exactly in August?

Xbox one=Plants vs Zombies and Peggle 2 Xbox 360= Sniper Elite 2 and Need for Speed hot pursuit 2
  7. gods diciple Win User

Money is gone

on xbox one you get assassins creed free game but on xbox 360 we get the worthless zombies vs plants come on xbox live give us somthing worth playing for free
  8. Theory of Game Win User

Digital vs. Disc Version of Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare on XBONE

The Xbox 360 version and Xbox One versions of the game are different - the link you posted is to the Xbox One version of the game. Because the Xbox 360 version is not backwards compatible, it won't work on the Xbox One at this time. To play the game on
    Xbox One, you'll need to purchase the Xbox One version (as there is currently no offer for a free or discounted upgrade), or wait until the 360 version becomes backwards compatible - you can voice your support for it to be added to the BC library here:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../8377023-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

x box 360 - game

Plants vs Zombies - Garden Warfare for Xbox 360 is an on-line only multiplayer game, therefore your son would need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play it.
Thema:

1. Unable to play xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies on my xbox one - Similar Threads - Unable play 360

2. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  3. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  8. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  9. I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x: I am trying to play Black Ops 1, and I am unable to sign into my xbox account when it changes menu to xbox360. I cannot download my profile because when I put in my information that I know is...
  10. I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any...: I have been playing Oblivion without any problems on my Xbox Series S for months and months, but now it shows me a "getting your xbox 360 info" screen with a loading bar that doesn't load. The...