Unable to play online

Discus and support Unable to play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rômulo Teles Alcantara, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Unable to play online

:)

Rômulo Teles Alcantara, Dec 6, 2023
  2. DominumStige Win User

Unable to play online

Hi!

Check the
    privacy settings
    of your profile ("Xbox One Online Safety" section) and verify that the "Join multiplayer games" option is active.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unable to play online?

You will need to contact support directly to speak to the billing department. They are the ones who can help you get this sorted out. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

It sounds like they were unable to charge your account for some reason so you've been suspended from Live until they can get the payment. But if they did infact charge you for it in August, you'll still need to call them so they can take off the suspension.
  4. LeCo Baby Win User

Unable to play online

belkin, wireless, test does complete
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Unable to play online

Connection issues most likely , what kind of modem and router are you using (model #s) and who is your isp , wired or wireless , nat status , and does the network test complete. ...
  6. HellBnt4Metl666 Win User

Unable to play online

This may be a NAT issue like I had. When online check your connection settings to see what type of NAT you have. There are 3 types: strict, moderate & open. Open is the least restrictive of the three. Mine was strict and I could never join in on the league
    races until I changed it. Net search "xbox one change nat" and you will be presented with a number of sites offering a solution. If you aren't tech savvy pick one which you find easy to understand as it can seem a very daunting process. Get it right and you
    will be punching the air like I was!
Thema:

Unable to play online

1. Unable to play online - Similar Threads - Unable play online

2. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  3. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  8. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...
  9. unable to play online on specifically Astroneer

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to play online on specifically Astroneer: me and a couple buddy's wanted to play Astroneer, I've played it to the point of grinding all the achievements so I forced them to get the game so I can play with them. I play on windows 10 and I...
  10. Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.: I Recently purchased Call of Duty Cold war. But I am Not able to Play online multiplayer and Its Asking me to Buy a Xbox Pass. Which is Not mentioned anywhere before you buy a Game, Is This...