Unable To Play Halo 4 Big Team Battle

Discus and support Unable To Play Halo 4 Big Team Battle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody else having problems playing Big Team Battle in Halo 4 today. I have had nothing but problems with players transporting, vehicles moving on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalBearHaloDude, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Unable To Play Halo 4 Big Team Battle

Anybody else having problems playing Big Team Battle in Halo 4 today. I have had nothing but problems with players transporting, vehicles moving on their own, not being able to kill anybody when emptying a clip into them and constant lag when attempting
    to move across and open space on all the maps?

:)

CalBearHaloDude, Nov 9, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Halo Finally Fixed

mcc isnt on 360 though.i played 12 games last night i played halo 4 big team battle halo 2 anniversary all went smooth. big team battle normally takes 5 mins to find people last night took 20 seconds

N7 Gh0stz, Nov 9, 2014
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Halo 2 anniversary RTX panel (new gameplay)

There are several lobbies.

Halo 2 anniversary.

Team slayer (which includes a bunch of Halo 1,2,3,4 maps)

Big team battle (Halo 1,2,3,4 maps)

Halo CE

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo 4

There is another lobby but don't remember which one.

There are maps and game modes for everybody.

My guess,most people will play Team Slayer and Big team Battle,but that doesn't means the rest will be empty.

PS: That's what i thought,Nightfall starting this year,Spielberg TV show next year with Halo Guardians.

Tzar of kaos, Nov 9, 2014
  4. Unable To Play Halo 4 Big Team Battle

DigitalAssassin, Nov 10, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Halo Finally Fixed

mcc isnt on 360 though.i played 12 games last night i played halo 4 big team battle halo 2 anniversary all went smooth. big team battle normally takes 5 mins to find people last night took 20 seconds
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo 2 anniversary RTX panel (new gameplay)

There are several lobbies.

Halo 2 anniversary.

Team slayer (which includes a bunch of Halo 1,2,3,4 maps)

Big team battle (Halo 1,2,3,4 maps)

Halo CE

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo 4

There is another lobby but don't remember which one.

There are maps and game modes for everybody.

My guess,most people will play Team Slayer and Big team Battle,but that doesn't means the rest will be empty.

PS: That's what i thought,Nightfall starting this year,Spielberg TV show next year with Halo Guardians.
  8. smileskybird Win User

Is Halo 4 better than Halo: Reach ?

BOTH are really fun. In Reach I like playing Big Team Slayer and Living Dead. In 4, I like playing Spartan Ops, Campaign is easier than Reach, and Big Team battle and Flood. A difference is Halo 4 is *natively* in 720p HD which would explain the better graphics
    to Reach.
  9. Miami Flash15 Win User

Looking for new friends for day one!

Halo 2 Big Team Battle? Add me!
Thema:

1. Unable To Play Halo 4 Big Team Battle - Similar Threads - Unable Play Halo

2. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  3. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  8. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  9. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....
  10. Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...: Hi, I'm unable to play most of the Xbox games I've uploaded on my Xbox One S. This problem's been pending for a week, or two now. My connection is fine. I've tried trouble shooting on my own, but...