Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico.

Discus and support Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Insiders! Today i received the confirmation for playing xCloud here on Mexico, i already downloaded the App which is Gamepass However the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ditto-NewsYT, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico.

Hello Insiders!

Today i received the confirmation for playing xCloud here on Mexico, i already downloaded the App which is Gamepass

However the play button is faded out. attached screenshot also theres a little message that says that is limited my access.

Thanks in advance

Best Rewards

Ditto News

submitted by /u/Ditto-NewsYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ditto-NewsYT, Nov 20, 2020
  2. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I just signed up for the iOS beta, and I am hoping I get accepted. I don’t have an android or any of my old androids when I used to have one to play the preview for xCloud. I have heard some good things about the xCloud and I am hoping that it will be
    as good when it gets released on iOS. Hopefully I will get accepted.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Compatibility

What game was he wanting to play? If younhave a supporting device and it’s on the service he may be able to play on XCloud on a PC, android or iOS device
  4. annix Win User

How do I play my purchased digital games off line? I have them downloaded and internet is not always available.

Hi I might be wrong however, the project x cloud xbox app let's you do just that, its still in preview build mode so you'll have to be patient as there are only a few games on there, however more are being added each day. You can download the xcloud
    app through apple and android store. I suggest giving this a go. However you can only play the games using a smart phone and Bluetooth xbox one controller as you'll need this to be able to play via mobile
    .....this is definitely not realted to what OP was asking about. Also - the xCloud preview is still invite only, and is at this point Android only. The preview at this point still only gives access to 50 games, not your whole game library. The streaming
    portion of the app which uses your own console does provide access to your whole game library - but your console needs to be online for that.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving any services?

Xcloud isn't available on PC yet.

The only way to play via a PC/Laptop is via an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.

How to Play Xbox Games on PC With BlueStacks and xCloud

This should work fine on your laptop specs. Remember, Xcloud is a streaming service, all the graphics processing is done server side and sent to your device. That's why it can run on Android phones.

Streaming should work fine on your laptop but it's not powerful enough to run PC Game Pass titles natively. Your machine is probably one of Dell's flagship 'Inspiron' range from about 3 years ago. Fine for basic productivity, awful for gaming.
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

Google console?

Microsoft already works on so called Project xcloud. You can play on any device xbox games. Watch the latest Xbox Inside VOD , there was a demo with FH4 on android mobile
Thema:

Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico.

1. Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico. - Similar Threads - Unable play games

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  4. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  5. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  6. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...
  7. Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...: Any time I attempt to sign into a GamePass game, I am met with the error "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)" I am able to sign into the Xbox app with my Xbox live account without...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.: I bought XBOX game pass. Several EA games are on game pass. To play an EA game through game pass, we are required to download EA play and then launch the game through EA play. However, EA Play...
  9. Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3: For some reasons when someone is gamesharing with me I can play most of their games but when it comes to the call of duty modernwarefare III It tells me to pre order it when someone im...
  10. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...