Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

Discus and support Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Deus Ex: Human Revolution is now on the backwards compatibility list, but Director's Cut edition doesn't work for me. I'm getting error 0x8082000c.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GregPMx, Dec 19, 2015.

1. GregPMx
    GregPMx Guest

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is now on the backwards compatibility list, but Director's Cut edition doesn't work for me. I'm getting error 0x8082000c.

Tried to hard reboot console, it didn't help.

Game is on physical disc.

Is there any way to run the game?

:)

GregPMx, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Can't download Deus ex Human revolution Director's cut

Hey the NECROM99,

The Director's Cut addition to Deus Ex: Human Revolution is currently only available with the physical disc. You cannot purchase or download it digitally.

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Dec 19, 2015
  3. routtj
    routtj Guest
    Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut INSTALL

I can confirm that it is impossible to install the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut. If this isn't patched within a day or two, I'll be returning my copy.

routtj, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

Hi, you have to remember they are 2 seperate versions of Deus Ex on the Xbox 360. Chances are they have only made the 1st version compatible on the Xbox One. That's probably why you can't play the Directors Cut on the Xbox One.

StuartATrueRed, Dec 19, 2015
  5. Hey, Greg! Unfortunately, the Director's Cut edition is not currently supported. They hope to have that fixed early next year. You will want to keep an eye on our
    Known Concerns sticky to see when we update that by removing the Deus Ex line. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Can't download Deus ex Human revolution Director's cut

Hey the NECROM99,

The Director's Cut addition to Deus Ex: Human Revolution is currently only available with the physical disc. You cannot purchase or download it digitally.

~Blitz
  7. routtj Win User

Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut INSTALL

I can confirm that it is impossible to install the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut. If this isn't patched within a day or two, I'll be returning my copy.
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

Crysis/ Far Cry

If you are still on the XBox 360 then you should definately check out "Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut".

That will let you be stealthy or shooty.

Also "Far Cry Primal" does not suffer from a "lack of ammunition".
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

games without combat?

Deus Ex - Human Revolution

You can play through in stealth mode and not take out a single person, apart from the boss fights (but apparently in the recently released Directors Cut version you are able to play through the boss fights in a different and stealthy way too)
  10. Sword Style Win User

Deus Ex & Rage Walkthroughs

Thema:

1. Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut - Similar Threads - Unable play Deus

2. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  3. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  8. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  9. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  10. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e