Unable to play COD AW on my Xbox One

Discus and support Unable to play COD AW on my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First off I live with my dad and he pays for my Xbox Live subscription every month, and I am capable of playing other games online in place of Advanced... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sW Eclipz, Jan 13, 2015.

1. sW Eclipz
    sW Eclipz Guest

First off I live with my dad and he pays for my Xbox Live subscription every month, and I am capable of playing other games online in place of Advanced Warfare. I bought the Atlas Pro Edition of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on my Xbox One that I got for
    Christmas. Everything was going fine and I was having a blast until last week I was not able to play online. I would log into Xbox Live and go to the Xbox Live option in the multiplayer menu of AW. I would click find match and it would tell me it was searching
    but I waited for forever and still had made no progress. It didn't even tell me how many games it had already searched. I tested my connection and everything looked fine, and I even played AW on my Xbox 360 (disc version) and was able to play online. Can someone
    please help me with this?

:)

sW Eclipz, Jan 13, 2015
  2. Merkic
    Merkic Guest
    No matter what I do I can't get an open NAT

Ok, so port 3076 was not opened and now it is. Still strict on AW. I am unable to get anything better than a moderate on the xbox one settings and nothing better than strict on AW. Any more suggestions?

Merkic, Jan 13, 2015
  3. GFWulff98
    GFWulff98 Guest
    Looking for xbox one friends

Im also looking for some friends on xbox one ! I play minecraft , COD AW , AC unity and more ! feel free to add me .

GFWulff98, Jan 13, 2015
  4. Fiendin1
    Fiendin1 Guest

I've been playing this game since it was released and suddenly have it doing the same thing. I couldn't connect to any parties or friends games last weekend. Figured I'd try again this weeked with the next wave of Clan Wars going only to find out I have
    the exact same issue you do. It says it's searching but it just sits there. Since I've been playing CoD:AW since it's release, I know what it normallly looks like, and this isn't it. Something is not right, but I have no idea what. Hopefully you get an answer
    because I haven't been able to find one.

Fiendin1, Jan 16, 2015
  5. Cudatooth
    Cudatooth Guest
    Same for me but me experience started with the Xbox 360 everything fine, until I upgraded about a 2 weeks ago to the Xone, strange I was worried it was the Xbox1 but now I think its way more of a game issue. Like I cant see any ones emblems and I cant access
    my own just a gray box. I can play but if I try to join friends it just don't work all the time. Cant invite cant join. blah blah blah

Cudatooth, Jan 16, 2015
  6. My nat is open and when I search for xbox live multiplayer or combat readiness it searches but it says trying to join game 1 of 1 or 1of7 and 7 to even 20 potential games found or no games found then cycles between trying to join game 1of7 to need more
    players .with my nat being open and my network tests come back everything is good what else would keep me from ffinding a match could it be my ports I've played other games online like titan fall nfl 2015 and many others but still cant play cod aw online I
    have had it since December any advice ... starting to get annoyed!

WorldWideChaos3, Nov 1, 2018
  7. WorldWideChaos3 Win User

My nat is open and when I search for xbox live multiplayer or combat readiness it searches but it says trying to join game 1 of 1 or 1of7 and 7 to even 20 potential games found or no games found then cycles between trying to join game 1of7 to need more
    players .with my nat being open and my network tests come back everything is good what else would keep me from ffinding a match could it be my ports I've played other games online like titan fall nfl 2015 and many others but still cant play cod aw online I
    have had it since December any advice ... starting to get annoyed!
  8. Cudatooth Win User

Same for me but me experience started with the Xbox 360 everything fine, until I upgraded about a 2 weeks ago to the Xone, strange I was worried it was the Xbox1 but now I think its way more of a game issue. Like I cant see any ones emblems and I cant access
    my own just a gray box. I can play but if I try to join friends it just don't work all the time. Cant invite cant join. blah blah blah
  9. Fiendin1 Win User

I've been playing this game since it was released and suddenly have it doing the same thing. I couldn't connect to any parties or friends games last weekend. Figured I'd try again this weeked with the next wave of Clan Wars going only to find out I have
    the exact same issue you do. It says it's searching but it just sits there. Since I've been playing CoD:AW since it's release, I know what it normallly looks like, and this isn't it. Something is not right, but I have no idea what. Hopefully you get an answer
    because I haven't been able to find one.
  10. smileskybird Win User

Need A Zombie survival game like Day Z, H1Z1.

The only games which I have on Xbox 1 that has zombies are Minecraft and COD AW. I like-like and love playing zombies on COD BO2 on Xbox 360. I play that game everyday. My favourite map is Buried but have all the DLC map packs. In COD AW, you're zombies
    have guns and it isn't the same as COD BO2 zombies.
  11. MaluNYMets Win User

<+> Divine Knights is recruiting for CoD: AW on Xbox One!

We are currently playing in SEAL. XBOX ONE COD AW Tournament. If you are interested in participating please come through!!
Thema:

1. Unable to play COD AW on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Unable play COD

2. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  3. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  8. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  9. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  10. Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3: For some reasons when someone is gamesharing with me I can play most of their games but when it comes to the call of duty modernwarefare III It tells me to pre order it when someone im...