Unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer

Discus and support Unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the Call of Duty optimization update a couple of weeks ago, I have been having massive lag issues and unable to play multiplayer on certain... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WesHum, Apr 19, 2021.

1. WesHum
    WesHum Guest

Ever since the Call of Duty optimization update a couple of weeks ago, I have been having massive lag issues and unable to play multiplayer on certain maps. I will get a Dev Error and then the map name next to it. This happens only for certain maps that I have played before the update. I am unable to play them now. I have checked for updates and asked other friends. They are experiencing the same issues and just won't play the game anymore.

I have contacted customer service and they have provided no help at all. All they say is to restart my modem and unplug/ plug back in my xbox. That did nothing at all.

What more can I try besides uninstalling the entire game and reinstalling. That is not a feasible option for me.

:)

WesHum, Apr 19, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: