Unable to play Call of Duty: Ghosts when signed in...

Discus and support Unable to play Call of Duty: Ghosts when signed in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problem I recently purchased Call of Duty: Ghosts in the xbox live market place. I have been playing for a while. But now all of the sudden when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FangedBread594, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Unable to play Call of Duty: Ghosts when signed in...

Problem

I recently purchased Call of Duty: Ghosts in the xbox live market place. I have been playing for a while. But now all of the sudden when i attempt to launch the game i get a black screen and nothing happens. If i click the Xbox guide button on
    my controller the guide will pop up but is flashing. If i sign out of my account the game will launch but if i attempt to sign back in it shuts back down. I've tried it with all of my xbox accounts and none have worked. im still on the same xbox that i have
    purchased it on. Im not quite sure what is going on but i am hoping someone here can help me.

What I've tried

So far I have attempted to clear my xbox system cache and delete and download the game again, I didn't want to try anything else because I honestly have no idea what is going on.

I appreciate any help that anyone is willing to offer me

:)

FangedBread594, Jan 3, 2014
  2. unable to play CoD: Ghost

I'm unable to play Call of Duty: Ghost, it says 'This game needs an update, but the update chouldn't be found.'
    HELP!!!! PLZ!!!

AirworthyCorgi0, Jan 3, 2014
  3. system will not match me to play open games on xbox live

Since early this afternoon I have been unable to play xbox live with other players in Call of Duty ghosts. As of 2 mins ago it won't even let me in. Please advise.

MicrobicPack497, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Unable to play Call of Duty: Ghosts when signed in...