Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

Discus and support Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jatin Arora3, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Jatin Arora3
    Jatin Arora3 Guest

I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for longer than 10 mins max before either freezing/crashing. I have tried every step/method mentioned in the forums but none of it seems to resolve the issue. Here are the games that i have tried

F1 23 - crashes as soon as i start a race. I have tried it both in online/offline mode.

Battlefield 2042 - the first time i installed it, it crashed after 5 mins, now as soon as i join a game, xbox crashes(not just the game)

Forza motorsport - everytime i run this game, it freezes on the title page

Overwatch 2 - I'm able to play this game but only for 10 mins before it crashes again.

Like i said i have tried all the steps including resetting xbox, hard resetting the xbox, trying with a different profile, reinstalling the game, trying the game on mobile hotspot, trying the games in offline mode but nothing works.

To add salt to the injury i am just not able to connect to xbox support. I have tried every possible way including calling xbox global support, calling Microsoft global support and asking them to redirect, their virtual agent, reaching out to xbox support on twitter.

I just dont know what to do with this brick i have bought now. I have never been this frustrated and annoyed with a product that i have bought before! And to add fuel to the fire, there's no damn customer support!

:)

Jatin Arora3, Dec 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: