Unable to place order

Discus and support Unable to place order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zoe Dorrian, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Zoe Dorrian
    Zoe Dorrian Guest

Unable to place order

For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order I made the controller using the favorite colors of my deceased grandparents in order to honor them but I can't do it if I can't get the controller

:)

Zoe Dorrian, Mar 9, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Unable to place order

Hi Zoe, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Access the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

Additionally, ensure that you clear your browser cache and cookies.

If you still can't do it, I kindly ask you to speak with Sales Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

Let me know if it works!

I hope this helps.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox design lab: “unable to place order”

Hi Krenzimate, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unable to complete a purchase"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and payment updates" > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  4. UnchargedTerror Win User

ASDA DIRECT PRE-ORDER DELIVERY?

scrap this - it says - Thank you for your pre-order - This guarantees delivery for day of launch. Please note that if you cancel this pre-order at a later date we are unfortunately unable to keep your place in the queue for any subsequent re-orders of the
    same title.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox Design Lab says unable to place order.

Hi VGraphs, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use a different browser or your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode?

Be sure to clear your browser cache and cookies as well.

If that still does not work, I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify it.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Unable to place order for elite series controller 2

Hello DemonHades53,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

If you are unable to place and order or wanted to do some changes with an order, you need to contact our live support team. Please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
Thema:

Unable to place order

1. Unable to place order - Similar Threads - Unable place order

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...