Unable to pair Xbox 360 controller w. One Adapter

Discus and support Unable to pair Xbox 360 controller w. One Adapter in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I was told I would be able to use my Xbox 360 controller with the Xbox One Adapter for Windows. Today I received it and paired my Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Charkel, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Charkel
    Charkel Guest

Hello!

I was told I would be able to use my Xbox 360 controller with the Xbox One Adapter for Windows.

Today I received it and paired my Xbox One controller successfully but the Xbox 360 won't connect. I put it in pairing mode and it just keeps spinning.

Do I need to force some reset or have I been fooled?

Thank you kindly for any help.

:)

Charkel, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Stereo headset randomly stopped working

I have the same issue.

I have a headset adapter and a pair of music headphones w in-line mic that I've used for months and the mic no longer works w the xbox one. Still works w phone, so it didn't break.

The headset adapter works w my 360 headset and the 2.5 to 3.5 adapter, so it's not the controller. All firmware is up to date. There was a console update, and the mic hasn't worked for party chat since then.

Can't figure out why it stopped working.

RoAdMoNstER725, Oct 18, 2018
  3. How to use 2 controller in the same time

I bought a xbox-one elite controller and wireless adapter for him. I also have an older wireless controller xbox 360 that I want to use it in pair with the new one, but fail to connect, i dont know if the 360 wireless controller work with xbox-one wireless
    adapter. Please help me THX

ThickExpert64, Oct 18, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

XBF Chris J, Oct 18, 2018
  5. Charkel
    Charkel Guest
    Sorry to hear that. Unable to pair Xbox 360 controller w. One Adapter :( I guess I just have to use both 360 and One Adapter simultaneously if it works.

Thx for the info.

Charkel, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: