Unable to open case review

Discus and support Unable to open case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I got mysteriously banned from all communcations the other day... its was unwarrented and lacked sufficent evidence. I would like to prove it by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luucccaas, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Luucccaas
    Luucccaas Guest

Hello

I got mysteriously banned from all communcations the other day... its was unwarrented and lacked sufficent evidence. I would like to prove it by opening a formal review.. but I am unable too complete the process through you website. Any help would be appreciated.
    This is incredibly frustrating when you haven't done anything wrong.. I am not purfect but I didn't nothing to warrant a communication ban.

:)

Luucccaas, Jan 26, 2016
  2. ProzZak82
    ProzZak82 Guest

Hi

Just receive an email that I got suspended for 14 days

I need to go on the enforcement website ( I'm ok with that part) for a case review

I'm not eligible to case review because I have no enforcement application on me..... but I'm ban

they ask me to answer 10 questions for free review.... but they send me on a France website

Can anyone help me with this?

ProzZak82, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Unable to file case review.

I am getting very frustrated. At EVERY page related to account suspensions say I can submit a case review. Yet I CANT!!!

I just got suspended falsely for the 2nd time. XBOX FIX THIS NOW.

BlendingCookie, Jan 26, 2016
  4. Luucccaas
    Luucccaas Guest

Do people even respond to these? Please have someone case review me.. It's seemingly always the same thing in this game.. people get mad over small things, and its straight to the report button. Then it's their word against mine how is that fair? I've mostly
    been playing with friends. In any case.. I would like to know what it is I did wrong because I don't believe I did anything against Microsoft's TOS.

Thank You

Luucccaas, Jan 27, 2016
  5. we are having the same problem. apparently you open a case review but nowhere is there a button to open a case review and no support to help you. Just a long ban over a tiny thing.

MagicalBeetroot, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: