Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

Discus and support Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Clarke3, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I looked under several accounts and there was no history of it. I thought I had the digital ownership. Is there anyway to find out if I had the non-subscription version and redownload it?

:)

Chris Clarke3, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Chris Clarke3,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to get your purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

To clarify, did you purchase the game directly from the Microsoft Store or from a third-party retailer?

If you purchased the game directly from the Microsoft Store, you should be able to find your purchase history by following these steps:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to make the purchase.

2. Click on "Payment & billing" and then "Order history".

3. Look for the order for Microsoft Flight Simulator and click on it to view the details.

If you purchased the game from a third-party retailer, you may need to contact them for assistance in retrieving your purchase history.

If you are unable to find your purchase history, it's possible that you may have accidentally purchased the game through a different account or platform. In this case, I recommend contacting Xbox Support so that they can manually pull up your account and double check for the purchase.

I hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Chris Clarke3,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

5. ∆cceleratørX Win User

0x800701b1 in Gaming Services UI when launching Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I seem to have fixed my version of this issue whilst checking the Xbox app, on the MSFS page I saw that digital ownership has been uninstalled for some reason, Installed digital ownership and boom, MSFS is launching normally again without having to do the dumb wifi off work around.
  6. Stuggyduggy Win User

Lost Key for MS Flight Simulator

When I click on the product name in the order it opens a page showing "Install to". Will that install without a key?

I've now discovered a digital ownership app within the purchase but without any clear instructions as to how it all hangs together. Do I simply reinstall MSFS & then install the digital ownership to get it activated?
Thema:

1. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download - Similar Threads - Unable MSFS digital

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to update MSFS anymore via xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update MSFS anymore via xbox app on pc: Hi, i am unable to update MSFS to the last version (last world update) as it is not available via xbox app and via microsoft store as well. It just shows "play". But no update option. I did...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...