Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...

Discus and support Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I'm getting this message that my payment is failed, no matter what card I try it's still the same, so I'm planning to buy gift cards and buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SathishKumarsdfgsfg, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...

Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium... [​IMG]

I'm getting this message that my payment is failed, no matter what card I try it's still the same, so I'm planning to buy gift cards and buy it with them, but I'm unable to cancel this order or able to see an option to pay with gift card (I'm yet to buy gift card tho I don't want to waste my money if I can't buy it with those).

:)

SathishKumarsdfgsfg, Aug 24, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium upgrade order

Hello SathishKumarsdfgsfg how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

If you can't cancel your pre-order, I suggest you contact support, maybe they can cancel it and you can buy it from your account balance.

Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  3. SathishKumarsdfgsfg Win User

I want to cancel a pre order

Hey, unfortunately my card is not being accepted for starfield deluxe upgrade preorder here's the ID: 7667910189, so I want to pay with the gift card if possible, but I'm unable to cancel it or pay with the gift card can you please help me out with it.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

How to pay the rest

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To pay the rest of a purchase with a credit card and a gift card, you will need to make the purchase using the gift card first. Here is a general guide on how to do this:

Add the items you want to purchase to your shopping cart.

At checkout, select the gift card as your payment method.

Enter the gift card information and apply it to your purchase.

If the gift card does not cover the full amount of the purchase, you will be prompted to pay the remainder using another payment method. Select the credit card as the payment method and enter the credit card information.

Review your order and confirm the payment.

If you are unable to see the option to pay the rest with a credit card, it is possible that the gift card does not have enough balance to cover the full amount of the purchase. In this case, you may need to add another gift card or use a different payment method to pay the remainder.

If you are still having trouble with this process, it may be helpful to contact the retailer or the gift card issuer for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional guidance and help troubleshoot the issue.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pre ordering Xbox one games

When you pay with a card, you're not actually charged until about 10 days before the game is released which is why you have to keep your card on file. The only way to have payment removed immediately is by paying with your Microsoft account balance. So you
    could cancel your current pre-order in order to remove your card, and then get an Xbox gift card to add money to your account and pay that way.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Payment option

Yes you need a valid payment method for on going subscriptions. Gift cards and account balance will not clear it. You will have to pay the past due payment and then login at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services and
    cancel auto renew.
Thema:

Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...

1. Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium... - Similar Threads - Unable payment cancel

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  10. Unable to add payment method.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to add payment method.: Hi, I'm unable to add payment method in my Microsoft Account. It always asked me to check the debit card's information and I have checked everything over and over again, my debit card information...