Unable to login to support.xbox.com

Discus and support Unable to login to support.xbox.com in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to either call someone or raise a case with Microsoft for some faulty hardware however, the website does not let me login. I go through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dwayne Lowson, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Unable to login to support.xbox.com

I need to either call someone or raise a case with Microsoft for some faulty hardware however, the website does not let me login.

I go through the wizard, choose my problem category and then it prompts to choose my account. I sign in with my details, no error message and just goes back to the same screen 'choose your account' click it again and just cycles round, over and over. I can't go through the virtual assistant to talk to someone, as I need to login. I cannot call because their number says "go to support.xbox.com and request a call back" so, requires you to login.

Rather frustrating to not have any avenue to seek support when your system is fundamentally locking me out of getting said support.

Does anyone know of a way to a support Avenue for xbox if their website is not even recognising your account?

-side note-

I know why this is happening. As I removed my xbox from my account as I was selling the console to someone. However, they're having issues with the controller. I'm the one who bought the xbox so the warranty is with myself. But their system doesn't see the console as affiliated with my account. I could ask the person who I sold the console to raise the warranty ticket. But he knows nothing of the purchase date and holds no receipts of initial purchase so he cannot answer any questions regarding warranty coverage other than "I'm having an issue" So it's a flaw in the way the account handling is for xbox ownership/warranty.

:)

Dwayne Lowson, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Dwayne Lowson Win User

Okay I'm not sure what's happened but for some reason I'm able to login to the xbox support page.

I can see the xbox on my account in the account.microsoft.com as well.

I'll continue with raising a support case now that I'm able to login.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I see, does it let you log in from the Microsoft Account page instead? account.microsoft.com
  4. Dwayne Lowson Win User

Hi Kyle,

I've tried different browsers, Edge, Firefox. Incognito l/in-private browsing, tried on three different computers.

All to no avail.
  5. Dwayne Lowson Win User

Yes I'm able to sign-in to accounts.microsoft.com
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Glad to hear you've managed to log in. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Unable to login to support.xbox.com - Similar Threads - Unable login support

2. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  5. unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account: i can login to my microsoft account BUT minecraft login does Fail iam unable to play this way 3993bb23-d4a0-48e1-bfc9-d1ede009cdcb
  6. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to login to epic games on pc: I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember creating an epic games email just signing in...
  7. xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft: I was checking my microsoft/xbox live account on Minecraft, and i got redirected for an account that wasn't mine. My xbox account associated with Minecraft has the gamertag "RitinhaPvP3302". When...
  8. I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...: I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried resetting it and even did and OSU, but I am still not able to login. After clicking sign it it just...
  9. Unable to login to my account on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login to my account on Xbox one: Unable to log in on Xbox one 5bc94034-ba5c-427c-ba46-25f6cba42b78
  10. Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section: I hope this is the right place to ask for help with this kind of problem. "Unable to process your request invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not...