Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app.

Discus and support Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased the xbox game pass through the microsoft store on browser, I go to download Gears 5 and it automatically launches the microsoft store app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KH94, May 8, 2020.

1. KH94
    KH94 Guest

I purchased the xbox game pass through the microsoft store on browser, I go to download Gears 5 and it automatically launches the microsoft store app and proceeds to let me download the game. I then discover neither the store app or the 2 xbox apps let me
    login (clicking sign in on all 3 apps literally does nothing), even if I'm currently logged into xbox.com. Even though I'm not showing as logged in on the microsoft store app I'm still able to download game pass titles, but unable to play them as they ask
    me to login to xbox live, which I can't. My account on xbox.com even showed when I first launched gears 5 (where I was unable to to sign into xbox). I've done everything I could possibly think of outside of a fresh windows install (which shouldn't be necessary
    as my install is only a couple months old), including uninstalling (including use of ccleaner or powershell) and resetting/repairing all the apps including xbox identity provider, setting all xbox services to start automatically, switching from a microsoft
    account to local account and back, no proxy server in use, windows is fully updated, did a sfc scan to fix any errors. I get no error message on any of the apps, the only time I see one is when I try to sign in after removing xbox identity provider. I'm completely
    dumbfounded with all this, the microsoft store can clearly detect I have xbox game pass but doesn't show me as logged in.

I'd appreciate any input, thank god for the £1 trial

:)

KH94, May 8, 2020
  2. DrBello Win User

xbox game pass PC issue login

In my case I have executed the app "Xbox companion" and after the login, now the "xbox beta" app working correctly and in addition I am able to go online in the game or the store's game and so on...
  3. KYUUMU Win User

Can't login to xbox beta app for xbox game pass PC

Found a fix in this post on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/byptyo/xbox_game_pass_pc_how_to_get_app/eqm7xaz?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

This is my reply to his post and what happened to me:

This worked for me as well. It is the Xbox Companion App on the Microsoft Store(Not Android or Apple) that worked. I also notice I clicked the Xbox Game Pass that didn't say beta, but had stated it was the PC version in the description. Not sure if that
    matter.

Correction, it says beta as well.

Pretty much make sure you run the Xbox Companion App on the Microsoft Store for Windows 10. Login and then try to login to Xbox GamePass.

Hope this helps you all and hope you, Get Your Game On!
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Xbox Console Companion

Xbox Console Companion is not required for games on Windows 10. There is currently a new app for games, the Xbox app (beta). Check out the Microsoft Store.

Also could you describe what problems you are having with the app?
  5. DeweyDream Win User

Halo : The Master Chief Collection problem for launch halo : CE and halo 2

I tried deleting the game 4 times and i tried to launch the game from the Microsoft Store, Xbox Beta and the companion app.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox (Beta) App doesn't recognize my subscription.

Hi Syxxer,

It's likely that the login status of the Microsoft Account which has the active subscription changed from the Microsoft Store app. I'm pretty sure the Xbox (beta) app uses the account signed into the Store app for verification purposes.

Open the Microsoft Store app and click on the profile icon in the top right corner. Confirm that the correct account is logged into the Store and then verify it is the same account you are logged into the Xbox (beta) app.
Thema:

1. Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app. - Similar Threads - Unable login microsoft

2. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  5. unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account: i can login to my microsoft account BUT minecraft login does Fail iam unable to play this way 3993bb23-d4a0-48e1-bfc9-d1ede009cdcb
  6. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to login to epic games on pc: I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember creating an epic games email just signing in...
  7. xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft: I was checking my microsoft/xbox live account on Minecraft, and i got redirected for an account that wasn't mine. My xbox account associated with Minecraft has the gamertag "RitinhaPvP3302". When...
  8. I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...: I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried resetting it and even did and OSU, but I am still not able to login. After clicking sign it it just...
  9. Unable to login to my account on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login to my account on Xbox one: Unable to log in on Xbox one 5bc94034-ba5c-427c-ba46-25f6cba42b78
  10. Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section: I hope this is the right place to ask for help with this kind of problem. "Unable to process your request invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not...