Unable to login on xbox

Discus and support Unable to login on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I bought an Xbox One S about three days ago and every day I'm not able to login whit my account. A message appears saying to try again later but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WarBear094, Sep 16, 2018.

1. WarBear094
    WarBear094 Guest

Unable to login on xbox

Hi, I bought an Xbox One S about three days ago and every day I'm not able to login whit my account. A message appears saying to try again later but everytime I get the same result. I have already tried to delete the
    account from the console and then turn it off by pressing for 10 seconds but nothing.

I managed to connect to the console only a couple of times ,
    is there any problem going on? And if so, when will the situation be resolved?

Thanks,

Omar.

:)

WarBear094, Sep 16, 2018
  2. i cant able to login in xbox

when i m trying to login in xbox for playing i m unable tto login

SpaceyUnicorn30, Sep 16, 2018
  3. DavidHenke
    DavidHenke Guest
    unable to login

I had the same problem. Now I believe the password problem is fixed but it is now saying "Sorry there was a problem, please try again later error 80151103". NO XBOX LIVE!!! It's really pissing me off. Microsoft better be ready for some restitution because
    I pay good money for this!!!

DavidHenke, Sep 16, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Unable to login on xbox

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

{Parity}, Sep 16, 2018
  5. WarBear094
    WarBear094 Guest
    thanks but it doesn't work, I can't even log on to the PC and the store also has problems. I think that Microsoft has some problmes but the xbox live status mark everything as working

WarBear094, Sep 16, 2018
  6. Hi WarBear094,

I would recommend doing a soft reset on the console which is the option to
    Reset and keep my games & apps
    . I will list the link below on how to perform the reset.

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

Also, try the profile on another network or on another device to make sure there are no issues with the profile. There are no known issues at this time concerning the

Xbox Live Status

Let me know if this helps Unable to login on xbox :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Sep 18, 2018
  7. WarBear094
    WarBear094 Guest
    Thanks for the advice Unable to login on xbox :) but I've recently solved. It was a problem of my network's NAT

WarBear094, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Unable to login on xbox