Unable to Login into Minecraft Launcher with error code 0x800704CF

Discus and support Unable to Login into Minecraft Launcher with error code 0x800704CF in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft today and can't log into minecraft launcher, where it keeps saying "You need internet for this" and gave me an error code of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by He Yuyang, Aug 6, 2023.

1. He Yuyang
    He Yuyang Guest

I bought Minecraft today and can't log into minecraft launcher, where it keeps saying "You need internet for this" and gave me an error code of 0x800704CF. I did read the page https://support.xbox.com/zh-SG/help/errors/error-code-0x800704CF but nothing there worked. I am also using a VPN, where it gave the error code above after entering my pswd, but when I disconnect my VPN it doesn't even let me enter anything, with the error code 0x80190001. Does anyone have an idea of what I can do?

PS: I can login on any microsoft website with the same account

:)

He Yuyang, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello He Y, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

This problem is something we see alot. And not all the fixes work so there is not just one thing i can say to try.

Have you tried to disable the antivirus firewall, it could block new apps. Also try run as administrator.
    Make sure the pc account and the minecraft account is the same.

If this still does not work. Please contact Mojang support and open a ticket, the devs can help yoi find a solution.

Kind regards
    Zahir
  3. sam_357 Win User

How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?

I have the similar problem with the Minecraft launcher. I'm not signed into Minecraft so I cant remove an account. But on Xbox game bar I'm signed in and get the same error code, I tried clicking "use a different account" and signing in but I get error code 0x800704cf which means I'm not connected to the Internet but I am connected to the internet. If you can help that would be amazing.
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

マインクラフトのランチャーをインストールしてマイクロソフトでログインを押してもログイン処理で問題が発生しましたと出る

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello yomih,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Before we can assist further, can you please provide additional details regarding the error you are receiving? Are you experiencing an error while attempting to launch the launcher of Minecraft? Or are you unable to access the Minecraft game after logging into the launcher? Does this happen to be an error after account migration?

Any additional details will help us better assist. In the meantime, here is an article that can provide details with a variety of login issues and troubleshooting fixes that you may attempt: Minecraft: Java Edition Login Issues FAQ

Thank you,

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had me reinstall Window 10... And I still have that error 0x880704cf

6. AnyForza4life Win User

Xbox live service issue

That's not worked either

Error code: 0x800704cf
Thema:

1. Unable to Login into Minecraft Launcher with error code 0x800704CF - Similar Threads - Unable Login Minecraft

2. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  5. unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account: i can login to my microsoft account BUT minecraft login does Fail iam unable to play this way 3993bb23-d4a0-48e1-bfc9-d1ede009cdcb
  6. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to login to epic games on pc: I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember creating an epic games email just signing in...
  7. xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft: I was checking my microsoft/xbox live account on Minecraft, and i got redirected for an account that wasn't mine. My xbox account associated with Minecraft has the gamertag "RitinhaPvP3302". When...
  8. Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section: I hope this is the right place to ask for help with this kind of problem. "Unable to process your request invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not...
  9. Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".: Please Help me as i made a java pe crossplay server but my pe players are unable to join there is a pop up showing LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER please help me fast. We have tried by updating...
  10. how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...: ive had minecraft for over 3 years and never had this problem, cant join multiplayer servers it gives me this error: Unable to login: invalid session (try restarting game and launcher) i tried...