Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

Discus and support Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hope this is the right place to ask for help with this kind of problem. "Unable to process your request invalid_request: The provided value for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mayor FVI (Minecraft.net, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

I hope this is the right place to ask for help with this kind of problem.

"Unable to process your request

invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not valid. The expected value is a URI which matches a redirect URI registered for this client application." This is what i see when I try logging in the minecraft feedback section with my account. I can't find any ways to fix the problem.

:)

Mayor FVI (Minecraft.net, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Can't login in minecraft.net feedback section!

Hello Mayor FVI (Minecraft.net user),

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to login to Minecraft Feedback section to send feedback to Minecraft Support team. We are not the Minecraft team; however, you may want to try few things:

• Restart device and update the browser.
      • NOTE: If you are using a device managed by IT, you may want to use a personal device for less restriction.
    • Disable any VPN or third-party apps that may block you from accessing sites like this.
    • This error message you are getting looks like the redirect link was invalid. Try using InPrivate Window of your browser.
    • If issue persist, try another browser.
    • Lastly, connect to another network.

If those steps did not work, it is best to report this issue to the Minecraft Support team - Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Can't login in minecraft.net feedback section!

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Rodelio P. Win User

i cant login to minecraft feedback

Hi Anonimato12345!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

i cant login to minecraft feedback

Hi Anonimato12345!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

I understand that you are having trouble logging in to Minecraft feedback and encountering some error messages.

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. You can do this by going to your browser settings and selecting "Clear browsing data" or "Clear history and website data."

2. Try using a different browser to log in to Minecraft feedback. You can use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.

3. Make sure that your browser is up to date. You can check for updates by going to your browser settings and selecting "About" or "Help."

4. If the issue persists, try resetting your Microsoft account password. You can do this by going to the Microsoft account website and selecting "Forgot my password."

If none of these steps work, please contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They can be reached through the Minecraft website or by submitting a support ticket.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  6. Per Karlsen1 Win User

Unable to login for minecraft

I am baffled with this issue. My laptop and other services that have the account saved try to automatically log in using the saved info only for the login to say an account with this username doesn't exist. In order for me to start account recovery I have to be able to login to the said account. I cannot talk to an agent as they do not work with login issues. So far I have had to make a fake account to say there is something wrong with said fake account to work on the real account... I am still "Logged in" on my computer settings using the account. I am unsure how to continue if Microsoft itself seems unwilling to provide an avenue to contact.
Thema:

Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

1. Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section - Similar Threads - Unable login minecraft

2. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  5. unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account: i can login to my microsoft account BUT minecraft login does Fail iam unable to play this way 3993bb23-d4a0-48e1-bfc9-d1ede009cdcb
  6. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to login to epic games on pc: I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember creating an epic games email just signing in...
  7. xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft: I was checking my microsoft/xbox live account on Minecraft, and i got redirected for an account that wasn't mine. My xbox account associated with Minecraft has the gamertag "RitinhaPvP3302". When...
  8. Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".: Please Help me as i made a java pe crossplay server but my pe players are unable to join there is a pop up showing LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER please help me fast. We have tried by updating...
  9. Unable to Login into Minecraft Launcher with error code 0x800704CF

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Login into Minecraft Launcher with error code 0x800704CF: I bought Minecraft today and can't log into minecraft launcher, where it keeps saying "You need internet for this" and gave me an error code of 0x800704CF. I did read the page...
  10. how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...: ive had minecraft for over 3 years and never had this problem, cant join multiplayer servers it gives me this error: Unable to login: invalid session (try restarting game and launcher) i tried...