Unable to logg on to Netflix.

Discus and support Unable to logg on to Netflix. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im unable to sign into netflix on xbox one. Everything else works fine. Is there any word when this will be fixed? ee39dc35-59d1-4306-9482-933815045c9c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyrus Grimwulf, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Unable to logg on to Netflix.

Im unable to sign into netflix on xbox one. Everything else works fine. Is there any word when this will be fixed?

:)

Cyrus Grimwulf, Mar 12, 2014
  2. L0RD100
    L0RD100 Guest
    Need fast help please!

So i cant connect to my xbox live i logg in like normal and after the password is done, i come to other things and press next becouse i dont want to save the details than it says you need to logg i. To the profile for playing on xbox live what the *** is
    that?

i can still logg in hotmail and that stuff but i get a error when i try to logg in on xbox?

L0RD100, Mar 12, 2014
  3. Lomanom
    Lomanom Guest
    Kinect and Smartglass

I have exact same issue. And its not specific to Netflix alone. Same issue exists for Edge browser as well. I am unable to click on anything on Edge using Smartglass app on Windows phone. Similarly I am unable to click on anything on Netflix using Smartglass
    app.

Lomanom, Mar 12, 2014
  4. Chris Gelon
    Chris Gelon Guest

Chris Gelon, Mar 12, 2014
  5. CarlDurand
    CarlDurand Guest
    Yes i think we are all aware of the status updates, the real question is whats going on behind the scenes ?

Last night i couldnt even login to xbox one, now i cant watch netflix under normal circumstances i probably wouldnt care and would find something else to do.

But since i only have my xbox one with my currently and only have 3 games all of which are pretty much only good for the campaignes which i have completed, netflix was/is my life line since youtube on XB1 is useless for full films and TV shows (No better
    on 360) to be fair but its still a valid point.

So the question is with not being able to login full stop and now cant even get on netflix let alone watch a show which might i add i pay for, this is a joke so whats being done ?

Thats from 9:30pm UK time last night up until now 18:42pm 12/03/2014 and still no change ...

CarlDurand, Mar 12, 2014
  6. Chris Gelon
    Chris Gelon Guest
    @PGCD Durand Microsoft/Netflix are probably figuring out what's happening too. They may or may not do a post mortem about what happened, but they definitely want to get the story straight before saying what it is.

Chris Gelon, Mar 12, 2014
  7. CarlDurand
    CarlDurand Guest
    I can only say that i hope so patiance is not a strong point and most certainly not when im going out of pocket no matter how small the sum..

CarlDurand, Mar 12, 2014
  8. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest

How come my netflix is working as normal? It's never had any downtime at all. I'm in the UK.

The Wee Bear, Mar 12, 2014
  9. CarlDurand
    CarlDurand Guest
    @The Wee Bear if your on xbox 360 i dont think you are affected by this issue. if not your very lucky i guess.

CarlDurand, Mar 12, 2014
  10. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    The Wee Bear, it only affects some. In North America it is intermittent as to whether it works or not since yesterday night. So this issue isn't affecting UK users of Netflix right now.

Bazajaytee, Mar 12, 2014
  11. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    I watched films last night, this morning and just finished watching another ten minutes ago, i'm using an xbox one. Is it perhaps an isp fault? I'm on TalkTalk.

12. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Ah i see, thought it was down for everyone.

13. CarlDurand
    CarlDurand Guest

It is affecting UK users im in bristol UK... and i still cant watch netflix.

CarlDurand, Mar 12, 2014
  14. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    I must be special then being in Scotland. Heh!

15. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    You'd think it would be the whole of the UK, strange one.

Thema:

1. Unable to logg on to Netflix. - Similar Threads - Unable logg Netflix

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...