Unable To Log Into Sudoku On Windows 10

Discus and support Unable To Log Into Sudoku On Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Are there any resolutions to the issue with Sudoku? The error messages states to uninstall then reinstall the app. I have done this several times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VicMac500, Nov 29, 2018.

1. VicMac500
    VicMac500 Guest

Are there any resolutions to the issue with Sudoku? The error messages states to uninstall then reinstall the app. I have done this several times without success. There are two challenges left to complete, and I would like to complete them before they
    are gone. Any assistance would be appreciated.

:)

VicMac500, Nov 29, 2018
  2. BMYA
    BMYA Guest
    "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again"

One year later, none solution, unable to sign with Microsoft Sudoku and CAN sign with Microsoft Solitaire. Windows 10.

3. Microsoft Sudoku crashes in Windows 10

Microsoft Sudoku crashes in Windows 10. Just started since the first of the year likely tied to an upgrade of the windows 10. Any thoughts?

CrashFish448177, Nov 29, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello!

For this issue I recommend you take a look at the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community
    and possibly post there to get more information or any options regarding this casual game.

hope this helps!

XBF George L, Nov 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to sign in with microsoft sudoku

2. cant sign into minesweeper or sudoku

3. when trying to sign in to microsoft soduko error in app purchase

4. unable to sign into xbox account from sudoku